MAN!......I want to run some boats!!!

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I can totally agree with you on this one. Unfortunately, in my case, the lakes are pretty much closed, the boats aren't ready to go AND, even though I was put on furlough last Tuesday due to lack of work, I'm pulling a 54 hour week(17.5 hours today alone). That means no working on the boats pretty much all week since the wife doesn't want me using power or sharp tools due to the fact I'll be tired and she's afraid if injury:rolleyes:

I can totally agree with you on this one. Unfortunately, in my case, the lakes are pretty much closed, the boats aren't ready to go AND, even though I was put on furlough last Tuesday due to lack of work, I'm pulling a 54 hour week(17.5 hours today alone). That means no working on the boats pretty much all week since the wife doesn't want me using power or sharp tools due to the fact I'll be tired and she's afraid if injury:rolleyes:
Mark, that's a HECKUVA lot of hours man! And I don't know about you, but working on model boats is sort of a kind of therapy for me, so I sincerely hope you will be able to work on those boats.......VERY soon!

Mark, that's a HECKUVA lot of hours man! And I don't know about you, but working on model boats is sort of a kind of therapy for me, so I sincerely hope you will be able to work on those boats.......VERY soon!
I've got a back yard to mow, probably Friday and, if I get that done, boats will be over the rest of the weekend. Can't say anything about next week yet as the powers that be are still trying to figure out how many spots they need to fill and how many people they will have to fill them

And just how the heck is one of my favorite people doing in these CRAZY CRAZY times we live in???!!?!

im doing well my friend, just trying to stay busy as much as possible.. keeping occupied with some arrma rc cars...👍.. its keeping me sane...🤪.. ive really taken a liking to sending them...👍..

i hope your doing well bill..

im doing well my friend, just trying to stay busy as much as possible.. keeping occupied with some arrma rc cars...👍.. its keeping me sane...🤪.. ive really taken a liking to sending them...👍..

i hope your doing well bill..
Im glad you're doing good my friend, just watched the vid on the other post......gotta be a BLAST!!! with all this extra time, im just bonzai boat building, and loving every minute of it!! Keep having fun my friend:)!!

Im glad you're doing good my friend, just watched the vid on the other post......gotta be a BLAST!!! with all this extra time, im just bonzai boat building, and loving every minute of it!! Keep having fun my friend:)!!

love to hear your at it full tilt brother! building them is 90% of the fun..😎 stay well buddy.. i look forward to seeing some pictures of what you have going on over there...👍

I'm under the famous Michigan quarantine but mostly dealing with this famous Michigan weather, 70 one day and snowing the next. A guy that I run with summers at a campground sitting on a private lake so we can't be touched then a month ago he found us another pond on private property. Yes, I'm getting antsy to go play also, my Cat with a QD now in it, a mono that barely saw water last year and now a new SS mono to get wet.

After reading your thread Bill, I hear ya. Got a couple of ponds to choose from to run on, so I might run a couple tanks thru my thunderboat. I'll make sure to watch out for deer and 747's on the way there.

Latest posts

Back