Man Cave Pics

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Halloween 020.jpgHalloween 021.jpgHalloween 018.jpgHalloween 015.jpgHalloween 016.jpgHalloween 016.jpgMy cave is my OLD basement...its kinda got 3 diffrerent rooms.. i thought about buildin a new workbench to replace the one in front of the window, but ive got 30+ years of great memories of stuff i made on it, so IT STAYS!

Last edited by a moderator:
Bill neat clean and organized..... I would have expected nothing less! BTW.... Can you teach Andy that? :D

Yea Me Too! :lol:

Cool Bill, Has a vibe to it fer sure........

Still working on mine, Did get tha pool table side cleaned up,

Its kinda three rooms too.

Gene

Pic edit:

Yea Me Too! :lol:

Cool Bill, Has a vibe to it fer sure........

Here is my mess, Still working on it,

Did get tha pool table side cleaned up, Its kinda three rooms too.

Gene
Gene, looks good to me...nice job on the helmet, and the scoot looks SCARY FAST just leanin on the stand! Im old...i came from the days of RD 350s, 900Zs, and Z1Rs...dont know if you've ever heard of any of them....i did take a ride on my friends Modern bike...i think it was a Honda 600R (does that sound right?).......SCARED THE HELL out of me!!!!!!

Bill neat clean and organized..... I would have expected nothing less! BTW.... Can you teach Andy that? :D
I'm thinking probably not :ph34r:

Love me for who I am - NOT the mess I leave :lol: :lol: :lol:
Thanks Georganna! Andy,s always been kind of a mess.....but in a GOOD way! He,s simply too easy to like, even when he,s busting chops!

Thanks Bill,

Yea I was around back then, Had a H1 and two Z1's a 74 and 76.

The Buell has bout 120 hp and weigh's 385 wet, It gets your attention ;)

Most of the locals are on CBR600RR's or GSXR's...........

Gene

Am i thinkin right?? H1 Kawasaki 750 triple 2 stroke with the headshake from HELL? I rode one..scary fast! didnt like the headshake! Do you remember the 500 triple? Cant remember if they called it the Mach 1 or the Mach 3.....i think for a while it was the quickest production bike in the 1/4 mile...GOD! That was a LONG time ago!

The 500 was Mach III H1, 750 was Mach IV H2, And yeah I remember the headshake :eek:

H1 had a tendency to do a wiggle in the curves too. Robin has a Denco H2 with the full factory mods..........

Yep that was back there a few :D

Gene

Am i thinkin right?? H1 Kawasaki 750 triple 2 stroke with the headshake from HELL? I rode one..scary fast! didnt like the headshake! Do you remember the 500 triple? Cant remember if they called it the Mach 1 or the Mach 3.....i think for a while it was the quickest production bike in the 1/4 mile...GOD! That was a LONG time ago!
Talk about huevos- I saw Duhammel race one on the mile track at San-ho-zey in CA. Passed everyone on the straights-everyone passed him on the corners. :eek: The beast wore him out before the before the 50 laps were over.

Cool stuff Glenn,

I saw Kenny Roberts on the Yamaha TZ750 at Laguna Seca,

That one was a monster too.......

Gene

Pardon my inproper spelling of SanJose. To get this thread back on track-my man cave is not finished yet. I bought a home in N. Ca when I retired and while the interior and exterior were nicely remodeled the garage was a disgrace. .I drilled the studs, pulled the romex and had a union electrician add 8 electrical outlets and finish the job before sheet rock and painting was done. all new lighting was done at the same time. Also have one room in the house dedicated to boats and a large storage shed to keep the lawn/garden equipment out of the garage.

Cool stuff Glenn,

I saw Kenny Roberts on the Yamaha TZ750 at Laguna Seca,

That one was a monster too.......

Gene
Now we're bringing back some real good memories. I went to Laguna Seca a few times on my old Bonneville with nothing but a sleeping bag and a babe on the back. K.R. was the BOMB. DuHammel won the production race on the first year of production of the 900 4 strokes and K.R. won the F-1 or open two stroke class. DuHammel gave it his best shot but got pitched thru his fairing on the downhill curves(major speed wobble). wish I had some pics from those old races.

They have changed the track now, But yea the downhill exit outta the then turn six was a bear, Tank slappers bigtime!

Add Fast Freddie Spencer on tha Honda and your there, Ahh Man battle of the superbikes ;)

Wish I had some pics too.....

Gene

They have changed the track now, But yea the downhill exit outta the then turn six was a bear, Tank slappers bigtime!

Add Fast Freddie Spencer on tha Honda and your there, Ahh Man battle of the superbikes ;)

Wish I had some pics too.....

Gene
Gene, I could not remember the name of the downhill curves till now- The corkscrew. My youth may have been wasted but I sure enjoyed it :D ,

Yup thats tha one, I always set up in the grove of trees across from it.

I enjoyed it to man B)

Gene

I am restoring A 73 H2 750 Kaw. I did have A drag Bike H2 years back. 73 the only year of the candy gold.

Bet they hard to find parts for now.......

Ive seen there repop'n chambers and a few addons,

Gene

Yes I am still looking for controls parts.Reproduction decals in London,Canada is A great source,

Back