Man Cave Pics

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I went to bike week in '78 and watched Kenny Roberts lap the entire field to win the Daytona 200....that man was INCREDIBLE! Kenny had the same issue with Daytona 200 that Dale E. had with the 500 in that he had won everything in racing but THAT race. Back then the 200 was THE race to win in roadracing in the U.S. I remember that Johnny Cecoto was the favorite to win...Kenny just left him and everyone behind in the dust....after the race it was said that there was NOTHING left of Kenny,s rear tire! If you want to see just how good K.R. was, check out the video of Kenny at the Indy Mile on a flat track bike with a TZ 750 engine stuffed in the frame...120 mph and he was clippin haybales in the turns, and he WON! The next day the A.M.A. banned the engine from ever being used again for dirt track racing! I believe you can just "goggle' the video....it was AWESOME! Glenn, I remember Evon Duhammel.....good rider!

Last edited by a moderator:
I went to bike week in '78 and watched Kenny Roberts lap the entire field to win the Daytona 200....that man was INCREDIBLE! Kenny had the same issue with Daytona 200 that Dale E. had with the 500 in that he had won everything in racing but THAT race. Back then the 200 was THE race to win in roadracing in the U.S. I remember that Johnny Cecoto was the favorite to win...Kenny just left him and everyone behind in the dust....after the race it was said that there was NOTHING left of Kenny,s rear tire! If you want to see just how good K.R. was, check out the video of Kenny at the Indy Mile on a flat track bike with a TZ 750 engine stuffed in the frame...120 mph and he was clippin haybales in the turns, and he WON! The next day the A.M.A. banned the engine from ever being used again for dirt track racing! I believe you can just "goggle' the video....it was AWESOME! Glenn, I remember Evon Duhammel.....good rider!
That would be Yvonne Duhamel !! I was at that race in '78 as well and the howl from those TZ's and the lone suzuki of Barry Sheene was awesome ! Bill I see wasted space on that wall with the cables where all those engines on the ground could go !!

My man cave (basement), tools, work surfaces, storage shelving, assembly work bench, ect..... the kids are in "hibernation" for the winter.....

14 Scale hydros, 4 Sport 40's, 2 D-Hydros, E-Hydro, F-Hydro....

Opps, I noticed the Aurora H.O. dyno made the pics too..... winter fun.

Dats cool, Good luck with it ;)

Wow Joe thats a fine collection!

Im still looking at all the pics,

Gene

Joe, WOW! NICE boat shop! Arent basements GREAT?! Is the slot car an AFX? Man i remember racin with my friends for HOURS when i was a kid! Tom gave me some of the hydro posters you had....THANKS! They are AWESOME!

Mikie, Wondering what's on tha burner for 2013.........

Gene

Might have figured it out: Dist 4 scale director.....Congrats !

My man cave (basement), tools, work surfaces, storage shelving, assembly work bench, ect..... the kids are in "hibernation" for the winter.....

14 Scale hydros, 4 Sport 40's, 2 D-Hydros, E-Hydro, F-Hydro....

Opps, I noticed the Aurora H.O. dyno made the pics too..... winter fun.
Basements Rock! Very nice shop..

Is the dyno used for arm wrestling too? :)

Not much but the small corner of the furnace room will do for me! I can always go out to the garage or shed for the bigger things. Thinking about finishing the shed or making the one stall of the garage another space for epoxies and painting and some of the bigger stuff I cant do in the furnace room!!! Also got a couple pictures with my little helper!!

Also hope not to see any of them 8 legged creatures in my room....

2013-02-18_00-58-19_791.jpg

2013-02-18_18-49-27_631.jpg

2013-02-18_23-41-50_892.jpg

Latest posts

Back