Main Page Updates:

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
T

TomMoorehouse

I've been working away on our new main page. It has the basic look i'm going for. I have like 1000 things to fix and update on all the subpages like links, articles, interviews... etc. Who knows when I will get to that. Anyways feedback on our new main page is appreciated.

Thanks,

Tom Moorehouse

Last edited:
Tom, I know this has been a bummer for you trying to make this work well.

I for one thank you for your diligence and efforts ;) .

Thanks Jack.... im starting to wonder..... do people even read the main page or just go straight to the forum?

Tom

You know, on the old board I used to go to the main page every time. Since the change to the new one and the fact that there was no main page, I set my favorites to go directly to the forum (do not pass go or collect $100) :p Now, however, I think I'll change my procedure and come in through the "Front door". It only seems right.

Thanks for all your efforts, Tom. Take your time, it will all eventually get done and I think that everyone is pretty happy with our new home :) .

Tom, it's only human to try to get to the meat of things. Like skipping the front page and going directly to the sportspage. The bucks donations is proof that your efforts ARE appreciated.

Dear Tom,

Many thanks for your effort! Rome is not built in one day, so don't press yourself too hard into getting everything done all in one shot. I could see that now the forum "remembers" me, and I am glad about that!

Just one suggestion: To color up your start page, maybe you could do something like "photo of the day/month/year" and display a colorful photo at the start page. I know its easier said than done, but I think if there is a picture on the start page it sure spice up the front page real good.

My 0.002 cent

hummm yep.... how about a picture of the week/month contest here on intlwaters?

Back