MAGNUM TUNNELS

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My Bad.....I just checked the PB website and found a pic of the Magnum

magnum.jpg

the leecraft xt 120 will not even get close to the handling or corning speed that this one has it has been redesighned. i will put my magnum up agenst any leecraft xt 120 any day raced agenst them last year there is no comparison between the two. no blowover no rolling over in the turns no letting out of the throttle to turn. for all who want to see be in atlanta ga in april i am shure it will be interesting to see. se ya jimmy

Hi All

In response to a recent post" That is definately a LeeCraft XT-120" i would like

to point out that a XT-120 is 26 inches long, 12 inches wide and a tunnel width

of 6 inches. The Magnum is 29 1/4 long, 13 inches wide, and a tunnel width of

7 inches.Also the sponsons are different and so are the ride pads. Hope this

clears up a few things. Have fun and happy boating. See ya Charles

HMMMMMMMMMMMMM!!!!!!!!!!!

Seems to me that our "Guest" speaker talked about the New Irwin .21 motor at 9:36, then jumped over an talked about the Magnum Tunnel at 9:37. I don't think this is a coincidence. Somebody's not "Happy"

As the wheel turns on "IW"

Mask man will you unveil............ :ph34r:

Tim

PB Racing B)

Tim

I'm not the masked man :ph34r: But what is the delivery time on the Magnum ???

PS: You have a message !!

LOL your right Jerry ;)

BTW i saw my first 7.5 run about 1 and a half weeks ago and all i gotta say is sweet! it was fast (faster than 3.5 anyway) and VERY stable...

It was a JD WOF 32 i believe, the guy wasnt pushing it hard, but i was impressed, none the less :)

Hey Jerry......that pic of your boat in the snow made me think of something. Figure out how to put a "snow drive" on the bottom of that outbaord and then you can run all winter....in your back yard! Nice looking boat.

That is definately a Leecraft XT120
Why would anyone post a statement this dumb? I don't even know what the boat really looks like, but anyone who knows who these people are on this website would agree that we all would bust you if you copied someone else's boat. Fraud wouldn't last a second here. Please, if you don't know what you are talking about, keep your comments to yourself.

And, it's definItely, not definately.

Precision Boats said:
HMMMMMMMMMMMMM!!!!!!!!!!!

Seems to me that our "Guest" speaker talked about the New Irwin .21 motor at 9:36, then jumped over an talked about the Magnum Tunnel at 9:37. I don't think this is a coincidence. Somebody's not "Happy"

As the wheel turns on "IW"

Mask man will you unveil............ :ph34r:

Tim

PB Racing B)
i know who it is.....

Hey JD,

Nice looking tunnel !!!!!!! Thanks for offering to help out Josh................

Tim

I would type more but my cancer Dr. put me on some nerve pills this week an I am seeing double-double. Know what I mean.............

Well,

I have a sweet little Stock K&B with a Gold carb, if that is not fast enough I have a Modified almost Stock K&B with a Red Carb. I hope they work for me or I will have to look for a New Motor. :D TB

Last edited by a moderator:
well i agree it looks like a leecraft !!!

its not hard to change a mold or make a plug.

anyone thats been around 21 tunnels knows this shape well. (leecraft)

it may handle better than the original but the design is still leecraft check the way things are said they didnt say it wasnt a leecraft they said the design was changed!!

well change the original all you want but what you have in the end is still a copy of a leecraft!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

you could have at least put a nice current looking cowl on the thing!!!

Back