Madison Race Delayed until October 20

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bigbird

RAIN, RAIN, RAIN. If you have not seen the weather, It is going to rain in Madison, Sunday October 6. Up to two inches. So I talked to Mike S. and he gave the OK to reschedule the Peck Schuman Race for October 20. I'll keep the list as is unless I hear from you...

SORRY I can't beat mother nature.

BB

Mike,

I heard you guys had 6 plus inches of rain. Nice way to resurface the track. You guys drying out down there? I was in Kentucky for wedding it rained from 3 pm Saturday until I left at 5pm Sunday. Thunderstorms and heavy showers.

Trying to get the wife to let me come play for one more weekend.

Bert Dygert

Mike,

I heard you guys had 6 plus inches of rain. Nice way to resurface the track. You guys drying out down there? I was in Kentucky for wedding it rained from 3 pm Saturday until I left at 5pm Sunday. Thunderstorms and heavy showers.

Trying to get the wife to let me come play for one more weekend.

Bert Dygert
Yep, drying out. Took the pontoons off the house and got it back on the foundation. Come on down on the 20th. It would be nice to see you again. I keep hearing about this fast scale you have.

BB

Mike,

My scale has a good crew chief. I just listen well and follow direction fairly well. The crew chief is a pretty good motor man too.

The prop guy helps put the program together. Thanks Mark Sholund.

Still working on wife to let me play.

Bert Dygert

Back