Charleston Model Boaters Race

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
topfuel443 said:
:rolleyes: John, John, John, youre digging yourself a nice hole on this one. My 40 Hydro runs great, my batteries went dead on the 3rd round and I lost radio, had a brain fart while cd'ing and didnt have time to charge before the 4th round. I won the 1st or 2nd round, cant remember, thats what happend to my 40 boat.

Lets talk about why you ran your 20 HYDRO in the 40 HYDRO class...... I think it had something to do with you, a Picco45, and a certain dremel. Your 40 boat was the best running boat you had (even after the accident in Atlanta), But you werent happy with it and had to go ruin a perfectly good running motor. I think Im gonna take your tool box from you when ou are not looking so the 20 Hydro doesnt get screwed up AGAIN! ...... Nuff Said. :p

Hey everyone, I hear John Specializes in Modifying Piccos, you should try him out...... :D

I love ya John! :D

~James

104358[/snapback]

Well let's see. Score sheets say you had in rd 1 a dnf; rd 2 a win; rd 3 a dns and rd 4 a dns. I won rd 1 and 4. Enough said.

I will get the 40 back I can assure you. I have 2 other engines if I need them. Get you hearing checked. Never said anything like that.

Regarding my 20, the setup is locked in. Only thing left is the prop testing. AGAIN I thank YOU!!

OHHH, I just feel the love transmitting over the wires.

waterbug said:
I would like to thank the Huff's for taking time with my thirteen year old daughter, Ally...  
Scott let her Crank, Pit and Call for him !!!!   You guys taught her more in one day than I could have in a month !!  THANK YOU !!!!!  

Mrs. Kathy, Ally said she hopes to be half as good as you are !!! at driving her 20 mono..

A Great Weekend was had by All !!!

Carl and Mike spent hours after the race was over, helping people with there Lynx's ....   Glad to have met you both !!!!

Butch Jackson :)

104302[/snapback]

Butch, I will pass this message on to Mom, Dad, & Scott. It's all about having a good time. As you may have noticed we think it is a great "family" sport. There is actually one more Huff son that doesn't race. he is the youngest of the 3 brothers. Dad is talking about building him a boat (a yellow and white Microburst Gas Mono of course)... Then Jon could call us the law firm of HUFF, HUFF, HUFF, HUFF, & HUFF or H5 for short... I am glad to hear that you daughter is getting involved and that she enjoyed helping out team YELLOW!

Mom will really appreciate Ally's comment I am sure! :D

Later,

Lamar

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey guys, don't forget I still have a ten year old, purple and yellow, eagle sitting in the closet :eek: . I think it may have to come out of retirement. You never know. I might just pull that picco 45 out and put a outboard on the back. :lol:

~Mitch Jr.

"Lets talk about why you ran your 20 HYDRO in the 40 HYDRO class...... I think it had something to do with you, a Picco45, and a certain dremel...."

ROFLMAO!!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Jaxracer ... { MICHELLE } !!!!!!

You Go Girl !!! :lol: :lol: :lol: ;)

The Fat Man & Wheelchair Woman !!!

Butch :p

Sounds like you guys had fun :)

I'm truly sorry I couldn’t come down and hang with you guys this year. You have some seriously cool guys in that club.

I hope next year will cool-off a little for me at work

All the best to your club,

KB

jaxracer said:
Hey guys, don't forget I still have a ten year old, purple and yellow, eagle sitting in the closet :eek: . I think it may have to come out of retirement. You never know. I might just pull that picco 45 out and put a outboard on the back. :lol:
~Mitch Jr.

104441[/snapback]

Okay Jax Racer...

Are the Atwells going to be at the Tunnel Shoot Out?

-Carl

They will be there Carl, Even If I have to pick them up from Jacksonville...

~James

topfuel443 said:
~James

104527[/snapback]

I was just hoping that we didn't scare them off...maybe we should have left our engines a little rich????

LOL, JUST KIDDING!

Oh man, that should get them going again.

-Carl

VansRacing said:
topfuel443 said:
~James

104527[/snapback]

I was just hoping that we didn't scare them off...maybe we should have left our engines a little rich????

LOL, JUST KIDDING!

-Carl

104541[/snapback]

Oh yeah we're just trembling in our boots.lol. Of course we'll be back, my dad said that he wouldn't miss the chance to out run that big block again. He said that yall were lucky that he was at a disadvantage because if he had a Shamen, that 11cc wouldn't have had the chance to hang with him for the few laps it did :lol: . As for the stock class, that was the first time my new lynx had even touched water and I still went out and won the first heat. The other three heats we won't talk about :( .lol. Just wait till the tunnel shootout.....

~Mitch Jr.

VansRacing said:
topfuel443 said:
~James

104527[/snapback]

LOL, JUST KIDDING!

-Carl

104541[/snapback]

Carl,

The baited hook worked!

All kidding aside...

The Charleston club is a great bunch of guys that really enjoy this sport. We look forward to coming back and racing with you guys this fall.

-Carl

We can't wait either Carl !! :)

We have only just two races at this site and for a new club , what can I say ... We are striving to inprove the site everyday !!!

Butch :)

Back