MADISON MOVIE

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NAMBA860

ON THE EXTRAS OF THE FILM AFTER I WATCHED THE ACTOR THAT PLAYED JIM McCORMICK SAID HE REMEMBERED WHEN CHIP HANAUER DIED WAS HE TALKING ABOUT BILL MUNCEY INSTEAD OR DID CHIP DIE I WAS NOT AWARE OF CHIP DIEING.

ON THE EXTRAS OF THE FILM AFTER I WATCHED THE ACTOR THAT PLAYED JIM McCORMICK SAID HE REMEMBERED WHEN CHIP HANAUER DIED WAS HE TALKING ABOUT BILL MUNCEY INSTEAD OR DID CHIP DIE I WAS NOT AWARE OF CHIP DIEING.
I saw that too. I wonder if he was licking strange looking postage stamps at the time of Muncey's demise.

I saw that too. I wonder if he was licking strange looking postage stamps at the time of Muncey's demise.
Hellooooooo Mr. Sunshine ....... or was it purple micro dot? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

"Does anyone know where I can get it. I was told Target had it but its not in this area."

Hey Wes, I bought mine from Walmart. CHEERS !!! Bob Johnson

I've been looking for that movie for 2 months! Does anyone know where I can get it. I was told Target had it but its not in this area.
I picked my copy at the local Hastings. It was a viewed copy and was able to get it for $10.00.Last time I was there they had 2 more copy,s. For what it is worth.
:ph34r:

Hellooooooo Mr. Sunshine ....... or was it purple micro dot? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
:lol: :lol: The Guy in the movie strikes me as a Mr Natural sort of fella..... Or am I thinking of "Fear in Loathing In Las Vegas" ???? :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
i thought it was agreat movie i have watched it twicw already.the thing that struck me funny was the owner of the budweiser wasnt bernie little

Great "feel good" movie. Should be able to get it at Circuit City, or Best Buy. If you like Madison, check out a new movie called the "Worlds Fastest Indian", it’s another independent flick. It has Anthony Hopkins, playing a New Zealander, Burt Monroe who took his 1920 Indian Motorcycle to the Bonneville Salt Flats in the mid 60's and set a several land speed records. A couple of Old Bonneville cars found their way out of museums. This is another "feel good" movie like Madison. It's playing a select independant moive theaters now.

Josh-

Yeah do you honestly think Bernie was going to let them use his name and portray him as an overbearing egomaniac? Although anyone from the boating world knew it was supposed to be him anyway.

Yeah do you honestly think Bernie was going to let them use his name and portray him as an overbearing egomaniac? Although anyone from the boating world knew it was supposed to be him anyway.
Call Bernie what you may but if not for him Unlimiteds would have been gone long ago.RIP MR Little.....Mikey

So what's wrong with the truth? :lol: :lol: The way I heard it he wanted a sxxtload of $$ to let them use his name........... :blink:

Mike I didn't call Bernie that but that is what the character they had in the movie came off as. Money or money I couldn't see Bernie letting that happen.

yeah bernie and i talked about this when they asked to use his name in the movie but i told him not to :D

I bought my movie from Amazon.com used for $6, including shipping. :p

I see there are used ones for as low as $6.22 now, without shipping.

Back