• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

MAC 1394 Pipe vs TRADE for MCCoy 9 plugs

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Joe Warren

Want to buy MAC 1394 Open Nitro pipes Like New or new cond. I will trade NEW MCcoy 9 plugs for MAC1394 pipes if you happen to have one or a few. My New MCcoy plugs are for Trade ONLY... NOT for Sale. If you need a Pic of needed pipe I can provide a picture please email me if you need a pic [email protected] Thanks Joe Warren

Want to buy MAC 1394 Open Nitro pipes Like New or new cond. I will trade NEW MCcoy 9 plugs for MAC1394 pipes if you happen to have one or a few. My New MCcoy plugs are for Trade ONLY... NOT for Sale. If you need a Pic of needed pipe I can provide a picture please email me if you need a pic [email protected] Thanks Joe Warren
Joe, is that the 13cc or 15cc?
Thanks John

Virgil if those are NOVAROSSI 15CC Pipes I want them. you can text me a pic at 901-496-88 nine nine

Back