• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Parts For Sale McCoy #9’s & Misc Plugs

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

happybradboating

This is the last of my new glow plugs. They are Qt.-28 McCoy #9’s for $7.00 per plug + shipping, or $194.00 + shipping for the total as outlined in picture #1.

Then picture #2 has an additional Qt.-5 McCoy plugs outside the packaging for $6.00 each + shipping. Then the Qt.-3 O’Donnell reds in the package are $7.00, in addition Qt.-1 outside the package for $6.00 + shipping. The Qt.-2 O.S. plugs are $5.00 each + shipping. On the K&B plugs Qt.-1 is a H.P. for $6.00 above the O.S. plugs + shipping. The Qt.-3 K&B’s to the left are KB-1L for $5.00 + shipping. Then finally Qt.-4 misc plugs are $3.00 each + shipping, The upper left Qt.-1 with a gold end is a NovaRossi plug & last are Qt.-3 unknown glow plugs. Request individual plugs from #2 picture or $100.00 + shipping for the total as outlined in picture #2.

If paying by Paypal do as ff or fees. I accept USPS M.O. for payment. Please only respond to this post, no PM unless payment arrangements and shipping location is needed.

Attachments

• IMG_20220517_220147561.jpg
    IMG_20220517_220147561.jpg
    859.3 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_20220518_184435638.jpg
    IMG_20220518_184435638.jpg
    879.5 KB · Views: 0
I’ll take the McCoy# 9’s
Virgil Ericksen
Hi Virgil, Do you just want the Qt.-28 that are still in the package, or the additional Qt.-5 that are not in the package as well? If you want all Qt.-33 McCoy plugs then you are first in line for all the McCoy plugs I have on hand.
Thanks,
Brad

Morning Brad,
The 3 O'Donnell plugs in packages.
Packaging indicates they are blues you have them listed as reds.
If they are blues are they still available?
I would like to offer $18.00 shipped.

Morning Brad,
The 3 O'Donnell plugs in packages.
Packaging indicates they are blues you have them listed as reds.
If they are blues are they still available?
I would like to offer $18.00 shipped.
Hi Rick, I am not very familiar with the labeling on O'Donnell plugs until looking at the package & seeing the blue dot. They are still available so send me your address by PM and then I will provide a total with Paypal info.
Thanks
Brad

Hi Rick, I am not very familiar with the labeling on O'Donnell plugs until looking at the package & seeing the blue dot. They are still available so send me your address by PM and then I will provide a total with Paypal info.
Thanks
Brad
Hi Rick, Do you want the 4th O'Donnell blue plug that is outside the package?

Back