m.t.o. hulls

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
N

not2bright

i was wondering where i could find a m.t.o. hull i have heard they have a very nice roundnose sport twenty boat and am looking for one?

thanks in advanced,

Joel

:) :)I think the NAMBA 19 web site has a link to MTO. Also in the scale boat section there is the St. Regis (sp) the Doug's and a screamer.

:)I beleive it is about $350, and that is layed up the way you want it. You can have a super light or have added layers where you want the weight added. One of the best round nose hydro I have seen run. He started the final as the trailer, 1/2 lap back and finished third and was close to taking second. Defiantly one to look at!!

Joel,

One thing to consider is that the MTO 20 hull is pretty small. I doubt that it will handle the horsepower of todays motors such as the MAC.

The 40 and 60 size hulls are very impressive.

Chris Attebery

NAMBA 786

i was thinking of putting a k and b in they are cheap and our boat group doesnt race very competively we mainly just mess around and at the end of racing crack open a few beers around a fire ;D ;D

I sent Doug an e-mail to inquire about his sport 20 after seeing this post. He said that his 20 boat is a little small and he does get some complaints about it. Set up is very critical. However, he is in the process of making a plug for a sport 20 that will be a little larger to cure this problem. Current 20 is a good looking boat if new one is as nice and will handle the power it would be a good way to.

Back