Lynx Order?

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
so while we are on the subject...at least u can order a ps295....lynx? who knows seems the molds are in a secret location guarded by two eunuch's and a dog.....seems none of em are talking....

Last edited by a moderator:
so while we are on the subject...at least u can order a ps295....lynx? who knows seems the molds are in a secret location guarded by two eunuch's and a dog.....seems none of em are talking....
BANG! Now that norrows the list CONSIDERABLY, a Vision is like a 2 week wait MAX I think and a NS 295 is maybe around the same, maybe more? (Mike?) If its more Mike, START WORKING HARDER LOL

Kris

BANG! Now that norrows the list CONSIDERABLY, a Vision is like a 2 week wait MAX I think and a NS 295 is maybe around the same, maybe more? (Mike?) If its more Mike, START WORKING HARDER LOL

Kris
...and get that ps295 to run like a Vision while you're at it!...Just kidding Mike...you know we all luv ya!!

~Jr.

BTW, Mr. Knight don't you think it's about time we brought the original, prestegious Smack Talk Champion trophy back to the tunnel champs this year? I think it's been far too long since it's disappeared. You know Britton, Dean and Rubber Lips are already getting fired up. :lol:

You never know. There has not been much smack talking the past few races. I guess if it picks up as well as the race attendance, it just may reappear.

I'll start it off for you. I am going to smoke your Lynx hiney just like I did last March in Brandon. Blew by you at the finish to take 1st in the heat with a VISION. Set you up so good to do it. And the same boat finished 1st at the Fall Nats last October. The VISION is the Fall Nationals B Tunnel Champion. Get ready to get smoked again. BTW, I know I have a target on my back for the WTC and the Internats and that is OK.
Oh you just wait you tunnel noob, my "test and tune" races are about over. My Lynx is finally about dialed in. When the Internats and the WTC come around, the only thing that you'll be able to in-"Vision" is my prop wash from second place? How's that for a Vision?? Watch out Internats and WTC. The Atwell's are coming. :eek: :lol:

Hey Jr,

While we are talking smack, tell your Dad to get that Gas Tunnel ready..... :ph34r: Just finished my ML Boatworks 480 and we set it up at the race as open water was the first time it had been wet. A couple of prop changes and it "lit up". Tell him I actually blew mine off the water in one round. It led every heat and was in first place on the final lap of the shootout when a lapped boat spun out in front of me. If heat testing continues to go well, Mike Luszcz at Ml-boatworks.com and Dick Loeb may very well have created the best production Gas Tunnel available today. No modifications necessary, just build it, and run it. Many veterans of our hobby were in and out of my tent over the course of the race looking at this boat.

PS- I hope Sr is doing well after his surgery........ ;)
Yeah he heard that he might finally have a worthy adversary. But that's okay because I'm gonna steal Carl's phrase from earlier, "We were just waiting on you guys to catch up." You'd be surprised what Jr. Concepts, combined with Sr. Engineering and Smart Monkey Horsepower Inc. can accomplish.... :ph34r: So bring it on. Haha ;)

And yeah he's doing a lot better now. He actually had to go in for a second back surgery this past Wednesday because he dislodged another piece of disk in his back after the first surgery that was pressing on the nerve and causing pain even worse than before he went into surgery. But after the second surgery he's doing significantly better it seems. He just has to take it easy and wait for it to heal up before he can do a whole lot. So yeah, we're all crossing our fingers that this will be the last surgery he has to have.

Thank you Jesse...

Mic is right.. let the boat and design "win its way" up the ladder. Mike buddy. Stop defending your stuff man.. we like the boat.. we like you.. we want MORE boats up on top. Your stuff wins.. ENJOY THAT!

Having said that.. you also need to be ready to loose gracefully. Whether that be, racing, smack talking or being a keyboard jockey.

Hard to beat old Rubber Lips when it comes to Smack Talking.. Jr is tough too!.. get back to School Jr.. the extra 10 lbs you put on after HS is not becoming! Soon you’re going to look like your Uncle!.. Cripes.. you want that?

Grimracer
Haha 10lbs is generous. Try 20lbs since going to college and adopting the library to study for exams in place of going to the gym. <_< But that's where it stops cause I refuse to look like my Uncle. I dunno who's lighter, him or Rosie O'donnel. I think he very well may be carrying quintuplets by now. Geez man, I think he needs an intervention. You and Dunny need to get on down here so you can use your hippie powers to juju the weight off of him. Use a little hypnosis :wacko: so he'll start thinking that grapes are cookies. :lol: :lol: :lol:

The one thing this thread has proven and we all already knew......LYNX is on top and everyone else is trying to catch up. No I dont run one but may try one. Many good hulls out there but the bench mark is in the title to the thread....

One thing is for sure about about 20 tunnel, it is no longer the cheap way to get into the hobby. Stock or mod. But that could change.

Personally, I thought this would get locked down after it was hijacked. Carl answered the first post.

i think some of you guys are missing the point REAL boats are made of WOOD :rolleyes:

it is so gratifing to BUILD a boat that you yourself assumbled

not one of those PLASTIC thingeys that any one can go BUY :ph34r: at the BIG BOX STORES :huh:

an assembul your self :p :lol: :lol:

Marty

Kris

Kris, Currently, I can put about (6) 295's out in a month or month and a half. The problem is, there are so many other things going on around that boat (the new sport 20, scale hydroplane kits, CAD drawings for other hull designs, R&D) that it slows down production. If I built only 295's alone, I could do 6 in probably 2 weeks with no distractions. For the first time in a year and a half I have the list caught up.....40 plus 295's later. Too bad there are 40 other boats to build on my build list for customers right now.....

Are we done now? Lock it? Feel free to start a whos who in tunnel hulls, as long as it stays civil, I dont care.

this thread got off track....the man asked where he can buy a lynx......personally id get a 295 but hey thats just me....anyonehelp this guy out?

this thread got off track....the man asked where he can buy a lynx......personally id get a 295 but hey thats just me....anyonehelp this guy out?
Yeah...we all did.......I think he's going with a Mono instead....lol! :lol: :lol: :lol:

If lynx's are so bad ,why do people want them? and manufactures want there boats to beat the lynx ,

I guess the bench mark for 20 tunnel is the lynx ,if you can hang with a different boat it a good one.

When I go to a gun fight I want to take a gun. ( LOL)

Shane

If lynx's are so bad ,why do people want them? and manufactures want there boats to beat the lynx ,

I guess the bench mark for 20 tunnel is the lynx ,if you can hang with a different boat it a good one.

Shane
A gun? How about a Warhead? I heard that's another stout weapon in the Lynx family arsenal. Hahaha. Jokin guys. :p

Shane
A gun? How about a Warhead? I heard that's another stout weapon in the Lynx family arsenal. Hahaha. Jokin guys. :p
If this one fills the shoes of the old one it should be a beast . ( lynx family rules ) LOL

you guys just keep going on.......guess noone is selling the lynx anymore...any other site would have stopped all the thread hyjacking here along time ago...

Sorry David...as you can see, some people get really upset on here if you ask where you can get one of my boats. LOL

It don't bother me anymore. I laugh myself to sleep sometimes after reading I.W. Do you still want one? WAIT NEVERMIND Dont answer that...just PM me if you need some more info.

-Carl,

you guys just keep going on.......guess noone is selling the lynx anymore...any other site would have stopped all the thread hyjacking here along time ago...
Ron drake ,sells lynx ,shaman,and warhead .you can pm him if you wish .

You talk about Hyjacking ,he didn' t ask if he should buy a 295 either ( post #54)

It just smack talk

shane

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back