Lynx Order?

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I was wondering,I hope Geraghty knows he bought a copy........I hate when someone calls a turd a diamond

To all,

Ron has taken a really good job that has caused him to have to move out of Florida. He has all of my molds with him and called me this past Monday to give me the details. There is going to be some down time until things get sorted out there but things should be back to normal soon.

The most copied Outboard Tunnel boat in R/C model boating history!

Get the original.

Lynx

-Carl Van Houten,

Last edited by a moderator:
I was wondering,I hope Geraghty knows he bought a copy........I hate when someone calls a turd a diamond
Mikey,

Splash or the real deal,I don't care.....as we speak I have a specific use for the boat right now .......

If necessary the boat will go under the knife and for $140.00 I can make it do what I want to accomplish....... B)

We be cool ......... ;)

Rod,

Can I buy that boat when you're finished? That would be a weapon I would want in my arsenal.!!!!!...... ;)

Cant beat the price and quality of a vision, ordered one awhile and am ready to order one more for a mod boat.

lynx takes the win for tunnels and lee craft is in second they make good hulls but you cant beat a lynx. :D

David,

Just from the sound of your original post here...it sounds like you have seen a Lynx setup right.. LOL

If you are just getting into racing, you will find out that there are quite a few guys building and selling boats to offset some of their racing cost. I would like to see you get a Lynx but as you can see by all the other offers posted, there are many other boats available. My advice to you is to ask around before you make your choice if you are only going to buy one model to try. Many people have gotten out of tunnel boat racing by making a poor choice of boat design to begin with.

If you do decide to buy a Lynx, it is a great round track race boat. When it came out there was nothing else that looked like it or ran like it. Even after 14 years with NO design change, you can take it to any track and be on top the game if you are good at outboard setup PLUS you can take that VERY SAME round-track boat to the time trials and run as fast or faster than any custom built straight line or 2-lap speed trial model.

Carl,

The Sherriff has a great point.. Ask around and see what others are doing.. and ask yourself, what do you want in a boat?

The Lynx is probably the best "engineered" tunnel boat I have ever seen. I saw a prototype of it in 99 but the boat did not hit until 2004. That’s not because Carl is lazy it’s because he was "Committed".

I live and love chasing his work.. Carl inspires with his designs but like I told him in 2006.. I will never EVER copy his work..

Choose your weapon men!

Grimracer…

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back