Lower Unit Weights...

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kris Flynn

Yo,

i would like the weights of the Hyperformance Lower, a lawless and maybe anything else you might have? Also a cut down K&B wieght would be nice...and maybe a pic to see exactly what has been done to it.

I cant seem to get rid of my 'AMP head' properties so i want to build an FE OPC so weight is critical...that is my reason for asking :)

Thanks

Kris

Hi Kris,

Lawless leg - shaft & propshaft = 128gm

K&B SS leg - same stuff = 118gm

DPI 21 cowl 155gm - 65mm at widest part, 60mm at transom.

More info at your request ???

GT ;D

Kris

Forgot to mention PMP do a nice tidy cut down leg for FE. Have seen one on Ebay with a K&B powerhead. Can probably find the item number if you want to have a look. :eek:

GT :D

Hi Big Daddy,

He doesn't have but wants the lightest boats on the planet. thats what happens when you want to run all those heavy batteries for go juice - NITRO Rules. LOL

GT ;D

What ever GT i will show you one day that FE rules...well maybe, you never know ;)

Thanks for the measurements and weights on those parts...helpful info :)

If you still have the number for that PMP lower it would be good, but if not...o well

And Rod, i wish...maybe you could halp me get there by checking if you have any 12 cell FE stuff you dont need and will sell to me? I will be surprised if you dont LOL

Thanks Guys

Back