Low $$$ .21 marine Engine

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lamar_Huff

Hey Gang,

A fellow club member is trying to build a .21 mono for his son to race in the kids class. What are his options as far as low $$$ water cooled engines go? Are there any low $$$ .21's out there that come w/ a flywheel for electric starting? Eveything that i see comes w/ a pullstart only and no flywheel.

Lamar

Call Aeromarine, Remy still stocks the older version of the OPS .21 with the side exhaust. They are very fast and perfect for a newbie. I think they are like $115?? Something affordable becasue they come with the pipe.

If not I'm sure someone here has an older engine they'd sell if your friend doesn't mind a used engine.

I'm not sure if this is competitive but take a look : Tower hobbies is offering the OS 21 RG-M for 125 bucks!

Gill

Lamar_Huff said:
Hey Gang,
A fellow club member is trying to build a .21 mono for his son to race in the kids class.  What are his options as far as low $$$ water cooled engines go?  Are there any low $$$ .21's out there that come w/ a flywheel for electric starting?  Eveything that i see comes w/ a pullstart only and no flywheel.

Lamar

86682[/snapback]

Lamar,

You have a PM.

John

Lamar_Huff said:
Hey Gang,
A fellow club member is trying to build a .21 mono for his son to race in the kids class.  What are his options as far as low $$$ water cooled engines go?  Are there any low $$$ .21's out there that come w/ a flywheel for electric starting?  Eveything that i see comes w/ a pullstart only and no flywheel.

Lamar

86682[/snapback]

LAMAR . THERE WILL BE IF I CAN GET MY EGINES HERE , GOD BLESS

Lamar_Huff said:
Thanks guys, this gives him a few different options to choose from.
Later,

Lamar

86828[/snapback]

Lamar, I have a OPS pro 21 with muffeled Pico Pipe I can bring it to the Charleston race 75.00 or e-mail me with an offer.

LAMAR . THERE WILL BE IF I CAN GET MY EGINES HERE , GOD BLESS

86704[/snapback]

Jim, I've heard very little about your inboards, the outboards, yes. What's the word on those? Got any pix or any info that you can share right now?

Back