• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Lots of stuff for sale

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Keebibear

I had a friend that cleaned out a hobby room today and asked me to list this stuff for them.Prefer to sell as listed and have pics of everything.Ide prefer not to seperate anything but can combine items also.All prices less shipping and Im not one to rape a person on shipping.

4 .21 pipes 2 look like ops 3280s? 1 looks like a Macs and the other is ?40.00 for all.SOLD Thanks Bruce

1 Hanson pipe with aluminum muffler.Nice shape. 70.00 Sold

1 Irwin muffled .45 pipe nice 45.00

1 Trinity Nicad discharger and conditioner. 25.00

1 Irwin outboard pipe for .21 no header and couple dents on bottom from the lower unit. 35.00 sold

1 Irwin outboard pipe for a .21 or maybe .45.Its fatter than the .21.Nice shape no header. 35.00 sold

1 K&B 7.5 lower unit modded with side skeg and polished lower half. 45.00

1 K&B 3.5 side carb motor with exhaust throttle.Spins nice and has good compression and with collet. 65.00

1 OS outboard for parts or repair.Needs head button,pto plate and shaft.Looks in good shape and ran nice last run. 80.00 Sold

1 Tower Hobbies power panel with carrier and hobbico? starter.Looks ok. 35.00

1 Hobbico power panel looks ok has little use. 15.00

1 .21 Hydrosport marine whistler tunnel with K&B OB hulls rough and need some repair to the nose easy job.Motor turns over but is rough also.maybe parts or project? 75.00

1 Aeromarine .21-.45 rigger.Cool pearl paint and I believe has a strut.never set up but is assembled. 75.00

1 Older .21 rigger.Nice shape has most of the hardware I believe including a motor mount.Even has servos.Good starter boat. 100.00

1 Maus .21 tunnel hull.Ok shape but has minor damage to the rear cowl easy fix. 75.00

1 Maus .21 mono.Rough but is a good fixer upper or beginner hull.Turn fin and motor mount for a K&B included. 60.00 sold

1 new Grim Racer cowl for Hotshot or Villian.Brand new,35.00 Sold

1 brand new in the box Dumas Hawk .21 unbuilt with Speedmaster rudder,strut,and some Misc hardware.Looks complete with instructions.75.00

I think thats all for now I maybe listing more later.Dont like a price make me an offer I cant refuse.I do have pics of everything.Thanks [email protected]

Last edited by a moderator:
I called my friend and yes she still has the .21 riggers.Email me for more info or pics of what your interested [email protected]

Last edited by a moderator:
I will take this, let me know where to send the money. (1 brand new in the box Dumas Hawk .21 unbuilt with Speedmaster rudder,strut,and some Misc hardware.Looks complete with instructions.75.00)

Latest posts

Back