• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Looking for RTR MS VEGAS

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dan Pralle

Can anyone help out getting new members involved.

I have a buyer for a rtr miss Vegas , if you want to get rid of one give me a price for a turn key setup, wants to join club also him and his son!!

There's one at my local Hobby shop for 289. Litely used

Name of the Hobby Shop is Scale Reproduction in Louisville KY

I have a Ms Vegas Deuce that can be had for $325 shipped. Consider it NOS. White, stickers never applied. Batteries have not been installed, no fuel put in the tank and the motor never turned over. It was purchased for my son to get into the hobby. He'd rather drive a truck than a boat. Included are Aquacraft #7892 coupler and a 36 x 55 prop. Both are still in their packages.

Don't be confused as this may show as my first post. My old ID is OB Nut. Just getting back to the hobby and chose to go with my name vs the old ID.

Mark..

Last edited by a moderator:
I have a Miss Vegas RTR that is in real good shape. It is an Orange hull with the Aquacraft (OS?) motor and a good Grim prop. I run it without the wing, but I have the wing parts. The shaft was originally the .098, but I replaced it with a .150 shaft using a Tidewater strut. I am looking for $225 shipped. I have original box. If you are interested, PM an e-mail addy and I take some pics and send. RC

Back