• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Parts Wanted Looking for OPS and Picco engines/parts

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
James,,, since you are the OP of this thread, and were looking for parts etc. and now
there are a couple of people involved in buying and selling items...

Let me clarify...

So as far as selling, PM me if you are interested in any .67 OPS parts, I'll try to help you out.

If any of the other sellers are interested, PM me with pics and prices...I'm always interested in OPS and PICCO motors and parts..

This thread has gotten quite confusing..

James,,, since you are the OP of this thread, and were looking for parts etc. and now

Let me clarify...

So as far as selling, PM me if you are interested in any .67 OPS parts, I'll try to help you out.

If any of the other sellers are interested, PM me with pics and prices...I'm always interested in OPS and PICCO motors and parts..

I agree, there are a few players that have joined in. At the moment I can not answer with 100% certainty whether or not the OPS 67 I have has a bushed or bearing con rod. Info provided by Chris Herzog suggests it is most likely a bearing con rod. I now know the engine was put in storage and I may not be able to get to it for a while. I have begun a discussion with Gary L. and will most likely purchase the 2 new OPS engines (67 and 80) from him. I will be wanting a spare piston/sleeve and rod for both if available but don't know which type of con rod is in either....yet. I have also replied to Rudy F. to let him know I am interested in his Picco 80 EXR stuff. I am not interested in the Picco 67 items. Thank you for your responses and help with any parts you may have. As soon as I close the deal with Gary and have confirmed what con rods I have, I will let you know what I will need. Thanks again.

Woody

Last edited:

Thanks Gary. I will take them both with the pipe. My preferred method of payment is PayPal goods/services. I will cover the extra 3 % PayPal would charge you so you get the full amount if that will work for you. If PayPal is okay, I will PM you my email and mailing address. As soon as you send me the total with shipping I will send payment.

Thanks Gary. I will take them both with the pipe. My preferred method of payment is PayPal goods/services. I will cover the extra 3 % PayPal would charge you so you get the full amount if that will work for you. If PayPal is okay, I will PM you my email and mailing address. As soon as you send me the total with shipping I will send payment.
I will get them packaged up today .

I have a large drawer of Picco 67EXR engines and parts, a few new mostly used if you are interested I will catalog and take pics of the large collection. There might be some Picco EXR 80s in there.
EXR PICCO ? I like that SXIT..... Already got 1000s of parts for EXR PICCO 67/80...o_O

Let me clarify...

Good evening. I wanted to follow up with a reply. I have purchased the OPS 67 and 80 from Gary. They are both bushed con rods. With that knowledge, I am going back to my original thoughts that my older OPS 67 has a bushed rod as well. I would be interested in the new or like new piston/sleeve/rod to keep as spares for the 67 and/or 80,,,,. and maybe a carb. Thanks

Woody

Update:: A machinery auction came up and I will be busy with moving some smaller but heavy machines for the next week.
Hello Rudy. I just wanted to follow up with what I am wanting for spares. I have purchased 2 Picco 80 EXR's from Tom. I would be interested in new or like new piston/sleeve/rod to keep as spares if possible. Thanks

Woody

Back