• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Parts Wanted Looking for ops 67/80 drum rotor

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mark,
I believe I have two but you will need to do a little bit of mod work to the crank or shim them out a little. I’ll dig them up tomorrow and send you some pics.
Chris

Mark,
I believe I have two but you will need to do a little bit of mod work to the crank or shim them out a little. I’ll dig them up tomorrow and send you some pics.
Chris
Those are the picco ones right? Those might work too, about the same work as the os, just seeing if anyone had the stock ones before I get to chopping lol

I’m not really sure who made what. I believe I have two sets that were made by two different people. The two that I’m thinking about I believe were made by Aeromarine for the 67/80 but I’m not sure.

I’m not really sure who made what. I believe I have two sets that were made by two different people. The two that I’m thinking about I believe were made by Aeromarine for the 67/80 but I’m not sure.
I remember Remy selling OPS custom parts. i Had a few carbs from aeromarine. Is there any chance the drum intakes are for a OPS? if so i would be interested in buying one off you. i have a few ops part motors i could build 1 drum motor would be cool. Do you have the drum too? Mark has first dibbs..I Dont want to steal his post.

Wanting to change the twin ops 80 dad had at the voodoo race over to drum intake. Have a pair of rpm rods to replace the one he broke, just checking for drums while I have the motors broken down

Ok, it’s been a while since I looked at any of this stuff so I could not remember exactly what the difference were between the two sets. The two in the twin fit and work perfect. The thing with the other two has to do with the thickness of the drum rotor it self. I’m sure that they can me machined down or you can space the backplate out and make them work.

Again, I don’t remember where any of this came from and I don’t know who made them but the two not on motors are available. The third pic is just to show you the difference and what I’m talking about.

Attachments

• 467D5091-79A3-464C-9AFE-8613007456B7.jpeg
    467D5091-79A3-464C-9AFE-8613007456B7.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 52
  • 64861B09-AB96-4A52-BBE6-3A74CE93039D.jpeg
    64861B09-AB96-4A52-BBE6-3A74CE93039D.jpeg
    1 MB · Views: 55
  • D680A542-FBD8-4982-BC51-4500672F4756.jpeg
    D680A542-FBD8-4982-BC51-4500672F4756.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 66
Gotcha, I sold all of my OPS motors years ago, but I may have some parts stashed away...

I picked up a bunch of stuff from my storage in Houston last week....
Found 4 gold head CMB .90's, headers and pipes I forgot about being in there, so anything is possible.
I know I had some billet bearing housing and drum housings at one point for 67/80's...

Gotcha, I sold all of my OPS motors years ago, but I may have some parts stashed away...

I picked up a bunch of stuff from my storage in Houston last week....
Found 4 gold head CMB .90's, headers and pipes I forgot about being in there, so anything is possible.
I know I had some billet bearing housing and drum housings at one point for 67/80's...
Awesome if you find any parts let me know

Ok, it’s been a while since I looked at any of this stuff so I could not remember exactly what the difference were between the two sets. The two in the twin fit and work perfect. The thing with the other two has to do with the thickness of the drum rotor it self. I’m sure that they can me machined down or you can space the backplate out and make them work.

Again, I don’t remember where any of this came from and I don’t know who made them but the two not on motors are available. The third pic is just to show you the difference and what I’m talking about.
Next time dad come by you I'll have him look

Latest posts

Back