• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Looking for "old school" Aeromarine part

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Don Ferrette

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Supporting Member
Vendor
Looking for the dummy V-8 injector stacks that Aeromarine used to offer. They came in a "small" and "large" size (old catalog didn't list dimensions) and I need them to fit into a 1.5" x 1.5" recessed area. Hoping to find at least 2 and 4 would be even better. So if anyone has some of these sitting around collecting dust please let me know. Thanks!!

i put some thought into this and if you cant find them depending on size you could use spent ammunition casings many diameter and length variations out there from handgun to rifle, possibly .22 rounds will fit the size you need these are 9x19 mm and i used that puller cone to flair it with a few taps of a hammer and you can knock the primer out and have a centered mounting hole to screw them down, 22 rounds wont have a primer to knock out but shouldn't be hard to poke a hole in it

another alternative is to cut off small electrolytic capacitors they are aluminum and tons of sizes out there and you can find them in any old junk radio or pc motherboard

Thanks guys. I'm hoping I can score some of Aeromarine ones as they will save a bunch of shop time that I already don't have enough of. Should that quest prove to be futile then I'll look hard at the link Larry sent since they are already aluminum plus I don't have any rounds smaller than 5.56, LOL!!
default_smile.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks guys. I'm hoping I can score some of Aeromarine ones as they will save a bunch of shop time that I already don't have enough of. Should that quest prove to be futile then I'll look hard at the link Larry sent since they are already aluminum plus I don't have any rounds smaller than 5.56, LOL!!
default_smile.png
Don

I just looked at the kinterracing site under accessories and they have what they call exhaust pipes but they look like injector stacks too . They are 2mm dia and have a flange already on the end. Might be a good find. $4 bucks for 4 of them.

Bill Hoch

I just had some of those in a parts lot I sold on jims, they where brand new in the package, I can see if the guy wants to sell them.

That would be me. I have them and was actually wondering what they were for. I knew they were stacks just not sure what they were for. I am always down for trades for other boating items or cash just let me know. there are 2 of them new in the packages. I can text pictures/email pictures just let me know.

That would be me. I have them and was actually wondering what they were for. I knew they were stacks just not sure what they were for. I am always down for trades for other boating items or cash just let me know. there are 2 of them new in the packages. I can text pictures/email pictures just let me know.
Yes please, I'll p/m you my e-mail address for pics. Can you also measure them as there were two sizes.
default_smile.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Back