• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Various other hobby stuff for sale

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

t_hedlund

I have cleaning out the basement, making room to move the boat shop to the other side of the basement so I'll have more room. So i have a bunch of stuff collecting dust. So it is going up for sale. First here . If no one is interested they will go on ebay.

1) TSW2 Steering wheel for your computer. I have added the 3rd pedal for the clutch. I also have modified this set to be used as a drop down pedal set. It could be easily converted back. Just change the wiring to the outer 2 pots. This is an analog wheel. . I paid over $400. It hasn't been used in about 2 yrs. The pots are wear items on these wheels , and wheel need to have the pots changed. It is very easy to do. They were starting to go and i didn't what to upgrade to the ETI pots. So these should be replace soon. Even though this is an old wheel , there is no wheel like it. I also don't have the desk bracket right this minute but I'm still looking for it.

TEI sells kits to convert this wheel to digital and convert it from a gameport to a USB ) Thomas Enterprise Incorporated I'm also going to throw in 3 games 1) NASCAR 2003 with CD key. Disk is used very minor scratches. Put still works. I just installed it into my computer

, Grand Prix Legends, Hardly used, GT Legends, fun game , this is actually a DVD-Rom game.

$ 300 with shipping.

2) Thrustmaster X fighter Flight stick. $ 25 plus shipping.

3) Kress Jet F-16 semi kit This includes All the plastic molded parts to complete the plane. Canopy, tail cone , intake and large sheet of clear plastic,I'm guessing for the duck tube. I don't think i have the planes for this. I would assume that any plans could be scaled down to use these parts. I paid $ 50 back in 1995. I would like to see $ 25 plus shipping.

4) Motorola SB5120 cable modem. It has been used for about 1.5 yrs. I had a Internet connection problem and i thought it was the modem, so i replaced the modem and found out it was a setting with my Internet provider. It includes a all new cables and installation disk. $50 plus shipping.

I will inlcude photos shortly

Thanks for looking

Last edited by a moderator:
Back