• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Parts Wanted Looking for Early Futaba 2.4 receivers

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If not spoken for by the OP.
Kenneth McC
I will take the 1 used W/ good case clips.
$50.00
$8.00
$58.00
PayPal ok
Rick, Ken the original poster stated he would take the new one and the one with the good case. So all I have left is the one with a broken clip. It works fine . I just always point out any flaws before I sell anything.

I pmed you my PayPal address need your mailing address.
I need to apologize, I been checking messages on the fly at work and didn't realize I was getting crossed up between to members. I am gonna pass on your fantastic offer as I committed to the other member. I apologize and hope no hard feelings , but here is a chance for Rick to purchase some receivers.
Ken

if anyone needs a R603FF or a R603Fs i have one of each new still in packages,
They are $70.00 each + shipping
Walt Barney

Hi, If you have any R603FF or R 608FF left I would be interested in 3 or less for $50.00 each. plus shipping.
I am not sure what you are talking about when you say case clips. don't care. Let me know how to proceed. Thank you, Gary

Hi, If you have any R603FF or R 608FF left I would be interested in 3 or less for $50.00 each. plus shipping.
I am not sure what you are talking about when you say case clips. don't care. Let me know how to proceed. Thank you, Gary
I have one new futaba 603 FS $65 and one used 603 FS $50. The clips on the used one are what hold the case halves together . Clips are broke on one end. See pictures if you buy both I'll do $100 + $8 shipping.
Gary if your interested in both my PayPal is [email protected] please send by family and friends or add 3%to cover paypal fees. You can PM your mailing address.

Attachments

• 20220318_120702.jpg
    20220318_120702.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 12
  • 20220318_120730.jpg
    20220318_120730.jpg
    2.2 MB · Views: 12
Last edited:
Back