Looking for clubs.

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TimBarth

Im looking for Clubs in northern indiana. if not would any one like to join one? im looking to get into boating. thanks.

Dan where is the boat club located? and what days do you meet? imbpa or namba? Any and all info would be great..

Beggener Boater, i belong to Driftwood Boat Club in Fort Wayne Indiana and it's a great bunch of boater's, we run just about every Sunday (weather permitting),

If you have any questions, need help with a boat, thay will do (almost) anything to help..I run a 53" mono w/a R.C.M.K (mod) and i was haveing trouble with the

steering, a club member watched my boat run, made a suggestion,and i fowlled up on the suggestion, and my boat is running in the "HIGH" 50's now w/ "NO" hook..

All i can say is give Dan ( hi Dan) a call, pick his brain and make your own conclusion, you won't be sorry...

[email protected]

end.......

Some of us "former" Driftwood members are running in Avilla Indiana at the pond where the old speedway was located. We will be there this Sunday. All are welcome. Call me at (260)745-5383 or (260)409-0618. Any type of boat from electric to nitro to gas will be there.

Bob Kensill

Latest posts

Back