Looking for Anthony Marquart (aka: drdroolie)

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kf_tunnels

Anybody know Anthony Marquart, or know how to get ahold of him? I recently bought a 12 kit from him, and can't get ahold of him to see if it's been shipped yet. <_<

Hi I would like to see him too .I orded a .12 bantam kit from him the last Email I got from him was feb16 he said they had a big snow storm where he lives and also said that I should have got my kit this past monday but haven,t seen it .Ive Emailed last night and called and left message on the phone .I hope that anything bad has happend to him or family Dennis Seawolf.

Hi I would like to see him too .I orded a .12 bantam kit from him the last Email I got from him was feb16 he said they had a big snow storm where he lives and also said that I should have got my kit this past monday but haven,t seen it .Ive Emailed last night and called and left message on the phone .I hope that anything bad has,t happend to him or family Dennis Seawolf.

Hi I would like to see him too .I orded a .12 bantam kit from him the last Email I got from him was feb16 he said they had a big snow storm where he lives and also said that I should have got my kit this past monday but haven,t seen it .Ive Emailed last night and called and left message on the phone .I hope that anything bad has happend to him or family Dennis Seawolf.
email me [email protected] for contact info...

Jay

Latest posts

Back