• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

LOOKING FOR A GAS HYDRO HULL

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mike Menter

Hello everyone. Looking for a hydro hull for gas. Dont need a motor or radio gear,just the hull. If you have something,please send me pics and prices!

Thanks,

Mike :p

I have an Aeromarine sport 50 that i'll let go for $200.00. I'll get pictures up later tonight.

Try a SEADUCER Gas Sport Hydro..... it is a new product added to their record setting Hull Line..... www.Seaducerboats.com

Jeff I`am already buring the Nite oil in Feb to ready the boats for the Slidell March RACE.... Better hold onto your hat it will be INTENSE ACTION....... Gas? is the Stuff I buy.... To Get There............. 12 hr round trip of Hauling A$$.... Will burn up PLENTY..... See you @ the lake Hope we get some Nice Weather..... :D

Jeff get Your gas rigger tuned up. You running it in Open Hydro Correct?? We are bringing 2 twins to race in Open... see you there. Call Dan & have him show up.....

Last edited by a moderator:
i replaced the rigger with a sport hydro that i built, had too much trouble with the engine in the outrigger the carb kept coming loose. now that the engine is in the sport hydro it's running a little longer now. still need to do more texting before i race it , but who knows i might enter it in sport hydro class. i will be running 67 rigger and a sport 40. might enter the sp-40 in open.

Mike Menter said:
Hello everyone. Looking for a hydro hull for gas. Dont need a motor or radio gear,just the hull. If you have something,please send me pics and prices!
Thanks,

Mike :p

84391[/snapback]

Call Seaducer and get one , hottest thing going right now

If you have the skill and time build a whiplash. Low cost and very fast running.

Julius

Hey Guys,

Does anyone have pictures of the Seaducer gas Sport Hydro? I am contemplating building one for the Gas Nats in September. Thanks.

Virgil Ericksen

Latest posts

Back