• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Looking for a couple of new or like new

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mikey, I just recently ordered some and this is what they sent. Not sure if they are what you are talking about, but these are much smaller in diameter than the first one I got a while back.

IMG_0359.jpg

~James

Mikey, I just recently ordered some and this is what they sent. Not sure if they are what you are talking about, but these are much smaller in diameter than the first one I got a while back.
IMG_0359.jpg

~James
Thats them i wil just order a couple today thanks

I have one of those on my .80 Roadrunner. It's at the back end of an unmuffled Macs 13cc marine pipe. It's remarkably quiet.

Don't want to hijack this thread, but Chuck I have same pipe on 80 motor. What lenght (center of piston to start of belly) are you running with stinger muffler. Also does engine run hotter with muffler. Thanks Ray. PS Nice looking stinger mufflers. :p B) B)

Don't want to hijack this thread, but Chuck I have same pipe on 80 motor. What lenght (center of piston to start of belly) are you running with stinger muffler. Also does engine run hotter with muffler. Thanks Ray. PS Nice looking stinger mufflers. :p B) B)
I put one on a mono i had with a macs 13 nitro pipe, quieted the boat down a bunch with no backpressure or heat. I ran the same mixture no adjustments needed

I started at 12 inches per Don's instructions. I don't have enough runs with it yet to start shortening it.

Back