• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Looking for a complete K/B outboard motor

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SayMikey

A friend of my son is looking for his first purchase a k/b 21 outboard prefer a ss. If you have one to sell at a reasonable price pm me please. Thanks Mike

Last edited by a moderator:
Still got a 8906 K&B 3.5 Outboard (old style w/black carb long skeg) Pre-MECOA NIB includes alum steering arms and alum throttle flex mount. $150.00 plus shipping- selling for a friend. Did I say NIB?? Rudy

A friend of my son is looking for his first purchase a k/b 21 outboard prefer a ss. If you have one to sell at a reasonable price pm me please. Thanks Mike
Yes, I have a newly rebuilt K&B, piston and sleeve(new) bearings(new) I have not yet broke it in. It has the newer micro head. 250.00 I also have an sx that runs great. Used once at Evansville race. less than one hour run time. 250.00 You know me MIke and I wowuld not sell if it was in anyway not like new. Jack

Back