• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

looking for a 3D demon mono

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Let me get a hold of Ken Johnson in Michigan i think he has two left thing is i dont know if he will sell them being Mr. Daniels gave them to him i check

Craig Daniels still has all the molds and may have some hulls. He was at the Nitro Championships and sold a few new hulls. Let me know if you'd like to contact him or if you'd like him to contact you, I can forward the info to Craig.

Thanks, John

He said he wants the 60 size that would be great if you contacted him my number is 806 622 5106 7 to 530 monday thru thursday

Hi Matt, John Beardslee contacted me and told me about your interest in a 3D Demon mono. I do have a couple of 60 size Demons left, as well as 40 & 20 sizes. All of these boats are over 15 years old. None of them are flawless. They are the last of the boats that my father made before he past away. I would sell them at a very reasonable price. I did go to Dover, and watch the race, and I did sell 3 boats. Andy Brown, and Don Pinckert both got 39" Demons, and Tony Gomez bought a 72" Atlantic Challenger (deep v ocean racer). I have your # Matt, and I will give you a call Monday. Thanks John, for contacting me about this. Craig Daniels/3D Models
default_smile.png

Hi Matt, John Beardslee contacted me and told me about your interest in a 3D Demon mono. I do have a couple of 60 size Demons left, as well as 40 & 20 sizes. All of these boats are over 15 years old. None of them are flawless. They are the last of the boats that my father made before he past away. I would sell them at a very reasonable price. I did go to Dover, and watch the race, and I did sell 3 boats. Andy Brown, and Don Pinckert both got 39" Demons, and Tony Gomez bought a 72" Atlantic Challenger (deep v ocean racer). I have your # Matt, and I will give you a call Monday. Thanks John, for contacting me about this. Craig Daniels/3D Models
default_smile.png
Craig,

What is the size of the 20 hull and what would you be asking for one.

Thanks

Back