• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Looking for a 20 Stock Tunnel... Whats out there for sale?

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Vision 20 OS 21 stock. I haven't run this boat very much and think it's time to post it. Let me take a picture and let you look it. Need to come up with a price.

Ron

Vision 20 OS 21 stock. I haven't run this boat very much and think it's time to post it. Let me take a picture and let you look it. Need to come up with a price.

Ron
Sounds good Ronnie! I will check back later for the pics and price.

Hey Ron,

I have several boats I was going to put up for sale later this year, but if you are interested I can offer a couplf of them to you for your Stock B. I have a couple of brand new white Lynx's for sale that I have had for a while. I have several used ones so these will never be built. One has a slight gelcoat blemish on the cowling about halfway down, that was there when I purchased it from Gabe a few years back. You do not see it when the cowling is on the boat, but could be fixed in about 10 mins with a little white gelcoat. I will sell them for $395 each plus shipping. Let me know and I can post pics. Thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:
New vision and a new air cooled OS. No work started build it the way you want. $600 obo shipped.

And as long as I was taking pix, if anyone is interested, New built Nemesis replica, mahogany/carbon. Nova with a Zoom carb on a Lawless with Gaget pipe. Just about done only a few things left to do. Radio box is complete, has a 3rd channel fuel needle and an extra cowl. I'm thinking of kind of a big number, but make me an offer.

nemesis1.png

Mike, thanks for the pics! Let me see what these other guys have hoping they post pics sometime soon! Was hoping for the water cooled version of the motor and more towards RTR but I am open to anything at this point.

Looking for pics of what you got Ronnie L, Ron S. Mike B. and Paul !
Ron,

I will send you pics sometime this weekend when I can get to my shop. I know some of the guys ragging me about the price but these are the older Carl Van Houten mold boats, which I think are the best. Thanks.

I can sub a brand new water cooled for the air cooled, I have one of those too, just thought the air was the better of the 2

Back