Looking at getting into Sport 20

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Eric Engelbart

I've been running tunnels for along time wanting to change it up alittle what would be a good sport boat to get into I have a engine already its a CMB Valvola rear ex. If anybodys got a used one I would be interested in that otion to.

Wood Hull? Or Glass? For a wood boat, Blazer Marine Whiplash kit, Dumas has a kit that was popular with some sponson mods,Your buddy Marty has plans for some good boats if you don't want a picklefork hull. For glass..Phil Thomas, Leecraft, and David Pruesse have hulls available. A few people have run the Vegas hulls with .21's.

There were a few others around that used to build boats of their own designs to sell.

Wood Hull? Or Glass? For a wood boat, Blazer Marine Whiplash kit, Dumas has a kit that was popular with some sponson mods,Your buddy Marty has plans for some good boats if you don't want a picklefork hull. For glass..Phil Thomas, Leecraft, and David Pruesse have hulls available. A few people have run the Vegas hulls with .21's.

There were a few others around that used to build boats of their own designs to sell.

Eric, put a WTB in the for sale section. I think you will get a few options there my friend.

Eric, I bumped the one up that I have listed in the for sale section for your review.

regards

jack

Latest posts

Back