Look out America, here come the Aussies

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nice pics Ian.

Looks like you spent a lot of time playing with that new camera of yours, Did you do any racing? LOL ;D

NitroCrazied on the outside for the start

X%20Hydro%20start.jpg

NitroCrazied being sensible

IanI%20Kingy1.jpg

Mike,

Nice shots! Mudguts has some great video of some of my less sensible moments with the mono!! : :)

Nitrocrazed racing. Hit Bouy. End over end. Still running!!? Wow! Win race.....

Two of Mike Gilman's boats at the Vic Champs. The hydro is a 90 Avenger Spider Cobra that he bought from me, with a Zenoah G260. Goes a lot faster than when I had it! :p The mono is one that Mike and Pete Cornale make, this one powered by an RC 230. Pete's cat is in the background.

Ian.

Thanks Ian, I'm glad you got them on the bank and not when they were floating! :p

I'm off to the Hunter Valley champs tomorrow ;D

I'll take some pic's for you all and put them up when I return in a couple of days!

Tim.

Hey Tim, look out for the boys from Adelaide, they are on the way, just left Mildura about 30 minutes ago, Dale, Wardy and Mudguts. Hang with them and they will tune up your drinking skills! :p

I see no one was game to come drink with Eat My Shorts Racing at the Vic champs...

maybe everyone knows better???

LOL

EMS Racing I drink therefore I am

I got home a little early....

Broke the piston after a major dunking at full throttle in practice :'(

Forgot to take the spare motor with me too.

Tim,

Bad luck!! :'(

You need to get off the throttle when you dunk the boat... :p
Usually I do but this time it happened so fast I didn't get a chance. Tore the cowl mounts off the tub and i lost the cowl too :'(

1st pic - the boats that were dominating until I left at 3pm yesterday.

Tim,

Amazing how many people dont glue a little bit of foam into the front of their cowls.... :p

Use the Chenco style cowl clips, the cowl can pop off without tearing anything. ;D

Richard builds some pretty boats! ;D

Nitrocrazed racing: My cowl floats.

I just got a message from Richard - All three of the boats in that pic won their class.

Those being B hydro (45) , C hydro (67) and X hydro (up to 30cc)

This also meant that he retains the "Hunter Valley Champion" high points trophy. Don't know any other results yet but I'm sure they willl be on the AMPBA site soon.

Yeah - I know about flotation! "Do as I say, not as I do!" I needed a new cowl anyway.

Latest posts

Back