Look out America, here come the Aussies

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Grub

Some of us attended the Sydney vs Newcastle interclub day at the International Regatta Centre on Sunday Sept 28th and took the opportunity to take some pictures with my new digital camera.

Got some great shots of Wild Bill Annabel's twin and some other quick boats.

I will post more once I get time to resize them.

Grub - Proud member of the victorious HVMMC in Newcastle.

Wild Bill's boat must be quick, the new sign writing didn't last long.

Grub

Dennis and Frank from the Newcastle club battled hard all day in Petrol Mono

Grub

hehehe

And the Amateur from Australia (me) managed a few placings in the US.... what will happen when we send the Pros over???

EMS Racing I wanna turn Pro

This is the only shot I got of TimD's boat cause my scale was put in with the other 67 hydros.

This is the only shot I got of TimD's boat cause my scale was put in with the other 67 hydros.
That and I didn't get to run before the racing started > :( > :(

Tim, thats probably why I finished all three heats and you finished..........

Bill, empty your mailbox and I might be able to send you some pics.

Don't worry guys, had problems with mixture all day, blew a couple of plugs and when I had a real close look at the boat last night noticed the fuel pressure line had the worlds biggest split in it. So I was basically running without pressure all day but still finished all my heats.

I'll have to show you guys how it goes at the Hunter Valley Champs then bring on the Nats.

Grub

Sorry about that Grub.

Had a new TV ad stuck in there and filled the box. Should be OK now.

Mate - some great shots there, that new camera is worth the money.

Proberbly cost as much as a trip to the states though.

See ya later.

Bill.

SORRY TIM BUT IT IS NOT AN AB1662 SO WHY DONT WE HAVE A GUESSING GAME HERE TO SEE IF ANYONE CAN COME UP WITH THE PROP & STRUT ANGLE

I know what that prop is but i can't tell you it's a secaret. :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X

Back