look for pics of the 1994 bud twin wing

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Guys It didn't have ANY canard wings at all at that race which was 95 Madison by the way. I even emailed Chip to see if it was on when he qualified it and he said no. If you want a copy of the video send me a couple of bucks for the cost of the DVD plus postage and I'll send it to you.

Last edited by a moderator:
We have fumbled around with this for years without any changes, someone step up and take the ball and go.
Hopefully the scale rules proposal that Brian Schimyk & myself co-authored & submitted will be out for membership vote in the fall with correct documentation being one of the first things we addressed. Now if we can get people to actually read & follow the rules is another issue entirely ........... :rolleyes:

We have fumbled around with this for years without any changes, someone step up and take the ball and go.
Hopefully the scale rules proposal that Brian Schimyk & myself co-authored & submitted will be out for membership vote in the fall with correct documentation being one of the first things we addressed. Now if we can get people to actually read & follow the rules is another issue entirely ........... :rolleyes:
I guess a lot of confusion starts when teams like Bud build bastard mockups or show boats. The scale rules need some overhaul along with a lot of unwritten rules.

I some times wonder just how scale we are supposed to go.I built a PT Miss Llumar for electric last year and even went to the Goldcup and got upclose pictures of the transom.

So If I built a PT T5 and left the transom stock.Is it scale ?

Dont meen to step on your thread Kelly.I just tought of this.

Here is a picture of the transom that I redid based on my photos.But if I hadnt have fixed the transom i would have not felt it was scale.

Back