• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Long shot

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tim Kish

Okay everyone I need help :blink: .

I am looking for a battery cover for my old Futaba 1024 PCM

stick radio.

I really love this radio and don't want to shelve it but the battery cover is in really bad shape.

I looked around the Futaba site and didn't see anything available.

So please dig around in your collection and see if you have one around .

Think of it as keeping an old friend alive :unsure: .

Thanks from both of us. :D

Tim

Tim give www.udisco.com a try...they are in montreal and stock tons of old stuff...later, Dean

ps; i can also post it on our car sitehere in Ottawa if you wish..let me know...

I got a deal for you. I have a radio minus the module. It is yours for $40 shipped. It comes with a nicad battery. Works fine. I got it in a deal and don't use sticks. So it is collecting dust.

Mike

3UCP Front

3UCP Back

Last edited by a moderator:
Tim..

If this does not interest you, I would like to purchase this.

Thanks,

Steve Ball

Mike Hughes said:
I got a deal for you. I have a radio minus the module. It is yours for $40 shipped. It comes with a nicad battery. Works fine. I got it in a deal and don't use sticks. So it is collecting dust.Mike

3UCP Front

3UCP Back

96130[/snapback]

Hi Mike

I will take it ,please let me know what your Paypal is .

Thanks to everyone that replied

Tim K

[email protected]

Man I offer this radio for sale a while ago and got no interest. 3 people want it now. I should have a bidding war. Just kidding. It is yours Tim. Sorry Steve and Kelly. If I come across another I keep you in mind.

Mike

Mike Hughes said:
I will see if I can get my wife to send it tomorrow.Mike

96356[/snapback]

Hey Mike

Did you have a chance to send out the radio ?

Tim K

Yeah it is on the way. My wife sent it out on monday. She does not know how long till it gets there. I believe she sent it ups. I would give it a week or so.

Mike

Mike Hughes said:
Yeah it is on the way. My wife sent it out on monday. She does not know how long till it gets there. I believe she sent it ups. I would give it a week or so.Mike

97320[/snapback]

Thanks Mike.

Tim K

Ron J said:
Ahhhh... ups.  the customs and duty may cost more than the radio.  Oops.
Ron

97412[/snapback]

If you ever had a chance to see me drive a wheel radio Ron you would understand why I would be willing to pay double for that radio :blink: .

Tim K

Hey Mike

My radio was delivered today and it is awsome , it does'nt look like it was ever used.

Great radio , the stick lives on B)

Thanks again

Tim

Back