London Ont race beauty eh!

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ron Zaker Jr

Supporting Member
I just wanted to say thanks to the Hallam family and the entire Northern Nats group for putting on a great race.It ran like a clock(in spite of rain) and the site is great,with fast water.Hotels,shopping,resturants and anything else you like is 5 mintues from the pond.The Saturday night pizza party and Canadien hospitality really makes you feel welcome.Congrats to all classes winners.Mark this one on your calendar and travel North for a really nice race.Can't wait till next year.Thanks eh!

Ron Zaker Jr

I'd also like to thank the whole Hallam "clan" and the Thames Valley MBC for another fantastic race. This site 1 1/2 hrs. east of Detroit is one of the nicest I've been to with anything you could want within 5 mins.

The raffle prizes were fantastic and the CMB motors donated by Steve Peterson through NAPA were great. Free Pizza Hut Saturday night was a real bonus after a hard days racing, thanks!!!

Thanks guys! We're so glad that you enjoyed the race! It was nice to see some new faces coming out to the Northern Nats. We hope to see many more next year!

Robin Kelly (Hallam)

Not to mention the press coverage, Robin had a great picture of her and her "Circus Circus" in the Sunday London Free Press, also a shot of Dave Rumble launching a mono with a nice write-up. :D

Thanks again Terry for donating the Microburst that you won in the draw to my daughter. That was really nice of you and a heck of a way to get my daughter interested in racing next season. She really had a good time at the last race and has made some new friends with the other club members daughters and is now dieing to race them.

I bought all the hardware off Mike Hallam today so Chantelle can start to piece it all togeather to race next year. I know that she is going to love racing her new boat next season.

Thanks again to the Hallam family for putting togeather an awsome race weekend.

See ya at the pond guys!

Dave Rumble

Last edited by a moderator:
London was my daughter's first race and now she's hooked. She had a great time with the other kids and she's talked my son out of his boat. It looks like I'll be building another Speedmaster over the off season.

Time for a trailer!

Back