LMRacing KEP's T2

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Martin Fields

Nearly 10 months ago at the Naviga World Championships in Germany the LMRacing team were pestering Niklas to let us have 3 of his new T2 Riggers. Roll on a few months and mine is the first one off the Keith Burgess production line...only 3 more to finish. So with a lot of prepping and painting mine is finally finished, and just in time for the UK Circuit Nationals next week which will also be my first every circuit race! A massive thanks has to go to Niklas for the sponsons and setup advice, and of course to Mr B for building themIMAG1778-1.jpgIMAG1784-1-1.jpgIMAG1779-1.jpgIMAG1780-1.jpgIMAG1781-1.jpgIMAG1782-1.jpgIMAG1783-1.jpg

So I've completed my first race with the KEP's and it went really well. I ran in the engine like Glen suggested on Saturay, and then had my first race in the British National Finals on Sunday...and came 2nd. Not bad considering this was my first ever Circuit race! There is plenty of speed to come from the engine, but the boat was fantasic. Planted and stable all the way, and didn't do anything it wasn't suposed to. I'm a very happy boater :)

There are loads of photo's of the event at www.lmracing.co.uk

So I've completed my first race with the KEP's and it went really well. I ran in the engine like Glen suggested on Saturay, and then had my first race in the British National Finals on Sunday...and came 2nd. Not bad considering this was my first ever Circuit race! There is plenty of speed to come from the engine, but the boat was fantasic. Planted and stable all the way, and didn't do anything it wasn't suposed to. I'm a very happy boater :)

There are loads of photo's of the event at www.lmracing.co.uk
Sweet. Congratulations! :)

Latest posts

Back