LMRacing KEPS Black

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Niklas,

I would agree with you on the 3.33" for heat racing in Europe.

How much Nitro % can you guys get ahold of this year? 40%?

The nitro % plays a bigger part of the equation between USA racing and European racing.

One thing to keep in mind for the 21 hydro, 46mm seems to be a great diameter for heat racing.

Thanks For Reading,

Mark Sholund

Martin,

It was at 3.75" I believe. You should be able to pull 3.46" without much trouble I would think.

A lot of cup is not really the way to go though. I put more pitch in the center of the blade on that

propeller and it really works well. Rick was lucky also that propeller came out of my personal collection.

Thanks,

Mark Sholund
Martin,

It was at 3.75" I believe. You should be able to pull 3.46" without much trouble I would think.

A lot of cup is not really the way to go though. I put more pitch in the center of the blade on that

propeller and it really works well.

Thanks,

Mark Sholund

Martin,It was at 3.75" I believe. You should be able to pull 3.46" without much trouble I would think.

propeller and it really works well.

Rick was lucky also that propeller came out of my personal collection.

Thanks,

Mark Sholund

Mark: so far its no issue with getting nitro here. New EU laws from this upcoming fall but no one knows how those will be implemented etc... So we use 60% in our 21's and 60 or 40% in our 45s.

Yes, the slightly bigger dia feels good in heatracing. And the feel of the pitchedup props youve done that has less difference between the cob pitch and its cup feels more linear in racing I think.

What I also think is that its not there where the benefits lay - no prop-offence ment
default_wink.png
- The 21s can be tricky and its way "more" important (the way I look at it) with learning your boat, engine, pipe set up in different race conditions then lets say choosing to run a 3.33 or a 3.46... If you know what I mean.
default_smile.png

Latest posts

Back