"lil rascal"

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Krusty 181

can anyone recommend a prop for my kiddys lil rascal ,its meant to be a .10 in it but its getting a kyosho .15 that was laying around in it , its a 1/8 shaft and i think the engine puts out a monstrous .8 hp at an even more spectacular 20,000 rpm and it will only be running 20%nitro as i dont trust the toothpick conrod in it

its only a play boat for them to start with , but i would like it to actually plane , a mate has an octura 1735, is this in the ballpark???

thanks

Andrew

can anyone recommend a prop for my kiddys lil rascal ,its meant to be a .10 in it but its getting a kyosho .15 that was laying around in it , its a 1/8 shaft and i think the engine puts out a monstrous .8 hp at an even more spectacular 20,000 rpm and it will only be running 20%nitro as i dont trust the toothpick conrod in it

its only a play boat for them to start with , but i would like it to actually plane , a mate has an octura 1735, is this in the ballpark???

thanks

Andrew
Try the Y-535.. its a good one

Grim

Latest posts

Back