Lightning .12

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tim leyde

Do to "lights" being so busy making conversion kits for the Nova Rossi OB motors ( and other projects in this hobby ), we will only be building 6 lightning .12 for sale over the winter. I am Mark's ( lights ) brother, I was involed in the R&D process of this boat design and helped build them before ( no need to be alarmed ). We have one already sold, the kits will be done by January 15th or sooner if needed. The kits are as follows.

Boat is 90% done and includes a cowl, boom tubes, turn fin spar, and motor mount ( no hardware ).

Price is $200.00 including shipping in the us. ( out of us, buyer pays the difference ).

(price reflects wood, laser cutting, boom tubes, epoxy, fiberglass, foam, hardwear listed above, misc. supplies, shipping and building time).

Any questions contact Mark Leyde or myself.

Last edited by a moderator:
Here are some pics of the Lightning 12. I will hopfully have some more soon. If anyone has pics they want to share that would be great!

Thanks, Tim Leyde

l12 2.jpg

005.jpg

Here's my Lightning 12 with a Novarossi 12 5-Port, Glenn Quarles' Texan Pipe, and PPG Concept paint. It's an amazing little boat and almost as fast as my 20 Rigger. It corners like a slot car and handles the chop really well.

I'll post a video when I can.

Glenn

Lightning1.JPG

Lightning2.JPG

Lightning3.JPG

Lightning4.JPG

Do to "lights" being so busy making conversion kits for the Nova Rossi OB motors ( and other projects in this hobby ), we will only be building 6 lightning .12 for sale over the winter. I am Mark's ( lights ) brother, I was involved in the R&D process of this boat design and helped build them before ( no need to be alarmed ). We have one already sold, the kits will be done by January 15th or sooner if needed. The kits are as follows.

Boat is 90% done and includes a cowl, boom tubes, turn fin spar, and motor mount ( no hardware ).

Price is $200.00 including shipping in the us. ( out of us, buyer pays the difference ).

(price reflects wood, laser cutting, boom tubes, epoxy, fiberglass, foam, hardware listed above, misc. supplies, shipping and building time).

Any questions contact Mark Leyde or myself.

BLACK FRIDAY SALE!!!

Lightning 12 are on sale now through Sunday (11-25-28 2010) for the price of $150.00 shipped in US.

Happy Thanksgiving

I have a Lightning 12 done for sale (pic.on left). Boat is 90% built. Comes with cowl, motor mount and turn fin spar. Looking for a good home. Price is $200 (shipped in USA).

l12 2.jpg

mail1.jpg

I have one Lightning 12 left! Sale price of $150 shipped to US 48.

First one that says "I'll take it" gets it.

Tim

Back