LiFe receiver batteries.

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
LIFE PACKS IN STOCK NOW.

850mah Perfect for .12-.21 boats. Tested these in a gas boat and they had enough oomph even for that application.

$15.00 each plus $5.00 shipping in U.S. ONLY

1300mah A single pack has much more run time than NiMh packs of 1600 mah capacity.

$20.00 each plus $5.00 shipping in U.S. ONLY

For the Voltron GPS units LiFe 850 mah packs with female discharge lead so the gps plugs right in it. It will go 4 times as long so you have a pack that will last all day with less risk of overdischarge.

These will still fit in the regular size pill bottles along with the GPS unit.

These packs should last 7-8 hrs or thereabouts so you don't have to unplug it as often while at the lake then wait for it to lock onto the satelites before each run. You can pratically just leave it on.

$17 EACH plus $5 shipping in U.S. ONLY

Paypal [email protected]

Thank you,

2luevdu.jpg

To show how they easily fit a pill bottle with the Voltron GPS unit using these new LiFe 850 mah packs,

2nkklc5.jpg

20ku9u8.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
BLOWOUT SALE !!!!

Life Receiver 1300 Packs.

Heavy duty double layer shrink wrap for durability.

2 cell 6.6 volt

$17 each plus $3 shipping or 3 for $48 shipped in US ONLY.

Paypal [email protected]

Thank you.

157fid.jpg

Next to a NiMh hump pack for size comparison.

1620c5k.jpg

Thanks, Tim, Daniel I have been using and charging the LIFE model #HCAM6410 1C 1300 Battery with great sucess so I assume yours will perform as well or better. tim

I have been selling these a while now and myself and most the guy's at the lake have been running these for about a year now in gas heat race boats with no problems.

They go longer than the 1600 mah NiMh we used to all run and replaced with these.

They will charge similarly and all the connectors are identical. JST-XH balance and universal Futaba J discharge lead.

I usually charge them at a conservative 1amp rate.

Latest posts

Back