LiFe receiver batteries.

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I can not get on here really at all without a 30 minute ordeal and even when on cannot access my PM's but I have these in stock for anyone looking to get them.

My phone # is 561-667-3768 if you need to ask any questions about them feel free to call.

Dan, I am interested in some of these, do you still have them and can you advsie the recharge recommendation. I have a digipulse What is the voltage

ken

Dan, I am interested in some of these, do you still have them and can you advsie the recharge recommendation. I have a digipulse What is the voltage

ken
Ken,

Sorry I am just now replying. I try to keep an eye out for new posts on my ad threads but just now saw this. Been busy this last couple weeks moving my shop and house.

I do have a fresh batch of them just in. Plenty in stock now. They are Life 2S(2 3.3 volt cells in series) 6.6 volt packs so they work without regulation in most every case. 1.0 amp is a good charge rate for these packs.

The charger must be LiFe compatible and used in the balance charge mode. The balance connectors on these packs is the most popular JST-XH so it will be compatible with 95% of the chargers integral balance ports or balance boards that come with the chargers.

These batteries are worlds ahead of NiMh technology. The packs are small and light weight but the capacity is like double or triple it's usable life as compared to how long the same millamp NiMh would power your receiver and servo's.

Buy 3 or more and I can give discounts on the packs. Let me know if you need that many and I can offer you a deal on them.

Thank you,

Daniel

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Daniel,

What can you do for me on four packs shipped to 33193 in Florida. And I have a Futaba 4PK transmitter I would like to replace the original battery pack for LiFe, do you have something compatable that will work or can you recommend a good source to get one.

Thanks,

Elias

Elias,

$85 for four shipped to you.

Paypal [email protected]

Actually I have heard people using these same packs in the 4PK and getting very good life. You could give one a try and see how much run time you actually get in the your 4PK. I suspect it will be a lot longer than the factory pack. You might be surprised. Otherwise there are several other choices of packs with even more mah that will fit in the 4PK battery compartment. I will look and see if I can find the larger ones to fit your 4PK and provide you a link.

Thank you,

Daniel

My IP is blocked again so I may not be able to reply again. It is like a half hour ordeal to get on here now till it is fixed again.

I was posting a Tower Hobbies link to LiFe battery for a 4PK Transmitter and that is all it took. BLOCKED AGAIN.

Send enquiries to [email protected]

I have the batteries in stock.

Elias,

Paypal [email protected]

Actually I have heard people using these same packs in the 4PK and getting very good life. You could give one a try and see how much run time you actually get in the your 4PK. I suspect it will be a lot longer than the factory pack. You might be surprised. Otherwise there are several other choices of packs with even more mah that will fit in the 4PK battery compartment. I will look and see if I can find the larger ones to fit your 4PK and provide you a link.

Thank you,

Daniel
Daniel, Paypal payment sent.

Thanks Again,

Elias

Elias,

Paypal [email protected]

Actually I have heard people using these same packs in the 4PK and getting very good life. You could give one a try and see how much run time you actually get in the your 4PK. I suspect it will be a lot longer than the factory pack. You might be surprised. Otherwise there are several other choices of packs with even more mah that will fit in the 4PK battery compartment.   I will look and see if I can find the larger ones to fit your 4PK and provide you a link.  

Thank you,

Daniel
Daniel, Paypal payment sent.

Thanks Again,

Elias
Elias,Paypal received. They will go out tomorrow.Thank you,DanielDoggone proxy servers jam all the words together.

I have the 1300 LiFe black packs available again.

They are on sale for $26 shipped in the U.S. only. Quantities of three or more are $20 each plus $5 shipping

A new batch of 1300 mah(850 mah also available this time)LiFe receiver packs will be here on Monday the 30th.

The packs are 2S 6.6 volt and are compatible with most all current receivers and servos without any need for a regulator.

If you are looking for a dependable long lasting power source that out last the same mah NiMh by about 3 times or more besides never needing a top off before you can use them. Charge them today and they are ready for use two months later. The extra voltage also increases servo torque considerably.

I also have some smaller 850 mah packs in this order for the .12 - .21 powered boats if you like having a even smaller pack.

I will have the 1300mah on sale at $20 each plus $5 shipping in U.S. The 850 packs will be $15 each plus $5 shipping in U.S. The $5 shipping will cover as many packs as you would like in the same order.

They sell out fast. Get them now!!

are you ready now?
Hugh,

I usually don't like to sell something I don't have in house but I have received tracking and they are making there way here now. I thought they would be getting here faster but just checked the updated tracking and now it shows Monday the 30th for delivery. They would ship to you the same day they come through the door.

Paypal [email protected]

Thank you,

Daniel

Hello Daniel,

Can you give me a price on your 1300's shipped to Melbourne, Australia please.

Quote 1:

1x1300 shipped

Quote 2:

3x1300's shipped

Cheers,

Dion.

Latest posts

Back