LiFe receiver batteries.

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Daniel, what is the possibility of getting something like a 10" or 12" extension (male/female) for the balance connector? Would like to get 2 if it can be done. :)
Don,

I can order those, they will be 11" long with the correct male and female balance jack on each end.

Might find the balance extension somewhere online for less ???

Last edited by a moderator:
Daniel, what is the possibility of getting something like a 10" or 12" extension (male/female) for the balance connector? Would like to get 2 if it can be done. :)
Don,

I can order those but if I remember correctly they run $12-$13 each. If you are still interested I can get you a actual total to your door for a pair.

Might find the balance extension somewhere online for less ???

They will be 11" long with the correct male and female balance jack on each end.

They will look like this,

fjlw94.jpg
I am interested but could you double check that price please.

Hi,

I'm sure you are busy but if you have a chance please respond to my PM of a couple days ago.

Thanks,

Bill

Guy's I am sorry for not replying I just saw everyones PM's and have replied. I just forget to check PM's here for some reason and don't always check in the site everyday.

I do aploigize it took me so long to get back to you all.

Thank you,

Don,

The male and females Jerry posted would only be 6" long without splicing on more wire then soldering and shrinkwrapping to the posts on the female jacks.

While it could be easily done for less especially if you had wire and shrink wrap already but I don't know if it would be as nice and clean as a factory cable, well dependant on your soldering and wire fabricating skills. LOL.

The factory made assemblies will cost $12 each for total of $24 plus $6 shipping and handling to me and $3 shipping to you.

Total $33 to your door.
p/m sent. :)

Don,

Your balance cord extensions will be on the way to you tommorow.

Thanks again,

Daniel

Fresh bunch of new 1300 LiFe 6.6 volt receiver batteries in stock NOW.

$26 each shipped in U.S.

Won't last long.

Thank you,

Paypal [email protected]

21bqj52.jpg

These already have the proper Futaba J universal plugs already installed so they are plug and play. Their life's say they have EH style discharge plugs and you need adapters or splice on or swap to universal J to plug into the switch jacks.

Been testing these for a couple months and they are very dependable and doing well even in high draw digital 300+ oz steering and digital throttle servos in gas boat applications. Best part about them is the low discharge while sitting so you can charge today and know you will still be at full charge a month later and ready to go always.
Yes, I understand that the Hobby King needs a plug change to Futaba "J" , but are they the same batt.?

Also in Don's pic the batts read 1100mah, are those dif.from the 1300mah in size? or same?

If same size let me know how I can order from you, PM would be great.

"Also in Don's pic the batts read 1100mah, are those dif.from the 1300mah in size? or same?"

Mark I put the wrong labels on those 2 batteries, I realized it after I took the pic. They are indeed 1300's and I changed the labels since that posting.

"Also in Don's pic the batts read 1100mah, are those dif.from the 1300mah in size? or same?"

Mark I put the wrong labels on those 2 batteries, I realized it after I took the pic. They are indeed 1300's and I changed the labels since that posting.
Now i'm confused I thought originally Daniel listed them as 1100mah , I thought thats what I bought ?

Tim K

Don, thanx for update.Those look great for space, and all the info. I have read about these seems top notch.

I have a pm to Daniel on ordering.

Tim,

The I ones I sold here were all the 1300's I do believe. I had listed 1100's for sale a short time and changed it to the 1300's when those 8 I had of the 1100's sold out almost immediately on Jim's.

Mark Voorhies,

I just sent PM with a update on the batteries for you as they are available for you now.

I had some overnighted here to take care of yours and another order .

Thank you,

Daniel

Tim,

The I ones I sold here were all the 1300's I do believe. I had listed 1100's for sale a short time and changed it to the 1300's when those 8 sold out almost immediately on Jim's.

Mark Voorhies,

I just sent PM with a update on the batteries for you as they are available for you now.

Thank you,

Daniel
Thank you Daniel, all good here.

Tim,

The I ones I sold here were all the 1300's I do believe. I had listed 1100's for sale a short time and changed it to the 1300's when those 8 sold out almost immediately on Jim's.

Mark Voorhies,

Thank you,

Daniel
Thank you Daniel, all good here.
Mark,

Paypal received. They are packaged and going out in the morning. Thank you.

I have plenty of new Life batteries in stock now.

I am having trouble getting on the forum. My IP address has been blocked for some reason. I am only on today through a anonymous proxy server. It is only a trial version so I may not be able to get back on to answer PM's or inquiries here

until I can get the admin to fix the block on my I.P.

I do have plenty in stock.

$26 each shipped in U.S.

Please note the paypal that it is for the Life batteries.

Paypal [email protected]

Latest posts

Back