life batterys

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

john v

Supporting Member
checked the old posts and couldn't find an answer, with the life packs . are you guys removing the battery from the radio box before you charge them? and 1 more question . can I use my hobbico 6v voltwatch with a life 6.6 v?

I take mine out because only way to hookup to my charger. I'm not familiar with that charger so cant answer 2 nd question.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

I dont.. I keep them in.. I dont balance charge ever time so no need.

The chargers have allow you to select "balance" or not..

The volt watch is really not going to work that well for a LiFe.. you are WAY better off making 5 runs and re-charging and noting the MAH back in.

Grim

do they make a extended charge lead so you can go from the radio box to the charger?, also I know some about 1c , 2c and so on as far as power available. does the servo mfg give current draw on its servos?. like for example a 1c 1300 life battery , can I use this in my gas cat with a hi tec 755 1/4 scale steering servo?. this pack if my knowledge is right will give me 1.3 amps

do they make a extended charge lead so you can go from the radio box to the charger?, also I know some about 1c , 2c and so on as far as power available. does the servo mfg give current draw on its servos?. like for example a 1c 1300 life battery , can I use this in my gas cat with a hi tec 755 1/4 scale steering servo?. this pack if my knowledge is right will give me 1.3 amps
Where do they have 1C packs ? A 1300 1C pack would not be enough.

I have 1300's that are 10C and hundreds of people use them in gas boats with two 300+ oz. in. digital servos and it is plenty.

Id remove battery,if you dont unplug it at days end and any water at connector or switch causes a slight parasitic draw the battery will discharge and be junk. This coming from a guy with a wet switch!!!

good info guys, I am the type of person who does ask a ton of questions so thanks for your knowledge . some of my gas boats are a project to take apart the radio box to remove the battery so still thinking about the switch from nickel metal to life. thank you all. john virgalla

Latest posts

Back