Life 1300mah 6.6 volt Receiver Packs in stock.

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Daniel's Racing

Vendor
LiFe 1300mah Flat packs IN STOCK

These are new packs that now have the heavy wall industrial rubber shrink wrap to better protect the packs in the boat and in storage.

Still going to be able to sell them at $17 each plus $3 shipping or 3 for $45 shipped.

Paypal [email protected]

What is the size difference from your 1800 packs?
The 1800 cube packs 2 1/4" long 1 3/8" wide and 1 1/4" thick are the size of the old NiMh 5 cell hump packs everyone has been using for years.

The flat packs are 3" long 1 3/8" wide and 5/8" thick.

2emn9xc.jpg

Can I get 2 1800's and 1 1300 . I just looked at your other post and saw the price on the 1800's

How about some TX packs?
I have 2300 Life for the 4 channel Futaba's 4PK,4PKS and 4PKS-R at $28 shipped in U.S.

-and-

1800 LiPo packs for the 3 channel Futaba's 3PM,3PM-X,3PK,3PKS for $28 shipped in U.S.

Last edited by a moderator:

These are new packs that now have the heavy wall industrial rubber shrink wrap to better protect the packs in the boat and in storage.

Still going to be able to sell them at $17 each plus $3 shipping or 3 for $45 shipped.

Paypal [email protected]
do you have any more of these? if you do I would like a minimum of 2 but will buy 3 if you have that many.

thanks

theron

Paypal [email protected]
do you have any more of these? if you do I would like a minimum of 2 but will buy 3 if you have that many.thanks

theron
Theron,

I do have them in stock and can sell you 3.

Please send $45 to [email protected] for 3 of the Life 1300 mah packs.

Thank you,

Last edited by a moderator:
Mike - Stop by and take a look at what I purchased - I have both size battery's, a charger I decided on and a battery tester for field use..

Marty

Back