• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

LF/WTB JAE 21 Strut

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MattMurany

Im looking for a couple of the original non adjustable JAE 21 struts that zippkits used to offer. If anyone has any they would like to get rid of let me know.

Thanks Matt

Last edited by a moderator:
If you can't find any contact Jim Mamaril, he makes a very nice strut for the JAE's.

I have one slightly used in good condition, without t-nuts or bolts. $24 shipped from Aus

Just a FYI, the jae strut has 1/2 dergree neg. in it, & jim's is 0. my jae likes the jae strut. it would "kite" occasionaly in turns without the 1/2 degree neg.

Just a FYI, the jae strut has 1/2 dergree neg. in it, & jim's is 0. my jae likes the jae strut. it would "kite" occasionaly in turns without the 1/2 degree neg.
Thanks i just want it for a template to make my own. I no longer have a fixed one just the adjustable ones.

Latest posts

Back