Lets talk outboard drives!

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The down side to the lawless(which doesn't bother me at all) is that you have to keep an eye on the screws and nuts and make sure they are all tight, they can come loose with vibration.

The down side to the lawless(which doesn't bother me at all) is that you have to keep an eye on the screws and nuts and make sure they are all tight, they can come loose with vibration.
This has also been my experience so far. Not a big deal, since I generally go over everything before fueling. I might try the K&B lower at some point just for comparison sake.

Got a race this coming weekend to worry about first, though!

-JB

Y'all need to contact John Brown, Andy's brother!!! I gave him a bag full of stainless steel lower legs with all the attachments and mounts they just need to be assembled.. That was what back in 2005/2006??? he has the units my Dad was the first to break 60 mph up there in Indy back in 1980..

Later!!

Pat

I would love to see a pic or two of one
default_smile.png

I think I have seen this lower.. (some time ago now) it was on a Lynx that John brought the internets.. 2004 or so.

All stainless.. very simple but some welding required.

Grim

Actually we have bags full of parts to make them as well, wanna say you gave them to my dad a few years back. Really neat, would love to build one and run it!

Back