Lets buy Jr. a win..

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kevin Krogness

Poor fella can't buy a win... Missed the race, How the heck did June bug get in the lead??? Wish he would just hury up and win already....

Poor fella can't buy a win... Missed the race, How the heck did June bug get in the lead??? Wish he would just hury up and win already....
He knocked KYLE out of the way for the lead.. :p & then ran into lap traffic.... BUT neither could hold off HAPPY HARVICK with 3 to go....... Jr was loosing about 1.5 sec when he would catch a lap car. HAPPY HARVICK Finally closed he GAP!!

Sorry I was talking about dale jr.. he has come close to winning but just can't seal the deal..... Truex will get in the winners circle he is not as stuborn and fussy about his car like june bug!!! Truex just drives!!!!!

Very interesting and fun end to the race! Congrats to Regan Smith!!! Still not sure how Jr. is sitting 4th in points after 10 races????

2 weeks in a row the pit has got him and once earlier in the year.... Looks like Harvick and Busch got a slap on the wrist.....

harvick needs to smack k.bush.or nascar needs to do something before bush gets someone hurt

i know they want ratings but bush is going to end up really getting someone hurt

I hate to say it but,,,,, Busch reminds me of a certain guy racing back in the day.... He was very good at getting other cars out of the way!!!!! Still can't stand Busch.......

Back to JR. love the kid, but he's lost the eye of the tiger. Team ownership, selling jeans and all the other bulls##t that makes him money, not hungry enough. The new points system might keep him in the limelight, in the end, he'll that a dump. :(

Back to JR. love the kid, but he's lost the eye of the tiger. Team ownership, selling jeans and all the other bulls##t that makes him money, not hungry enough. The new points system might keep him in the limelight, in the end, he'll that a dump. :(
I agree the kid has lost his drive he used to have, thats for sure..... Hard to believe he did so well back in the day just to go as far south as he had... But heck for now he is sitting fourth!!! Keeps turning in good runs!!! Seen a lot of guys up fron today that I cheer for! Go Martin, Truex and uncle Carl!!!!

Back