• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Leecraft XT-460

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Piston1

Brand new Leecraft XT-460 Tunnel hull (shiny white gelcoat). This boat was built by Tommy Lee. This is an untouched hull as it came from Tommy. It comes with the original Leecraft radio box, Leecracft decals installed and a set of Tommy Lee's instruction sheets. It has always been kept indoors, never seen the garage. $250.00 plus shipping cost. If interested post here.

Give me your PayPal account and I will send payment.
Ron it's yours,

Give me say 20.00 extra to cover shipping. If it is less I will reimburse you. I am at work today, but I am off tomorrow. It will ship out tomorrow.

I need your address. [email protected]

(Jose Ortiz Knoxville TN)
Jose,

Wow, didn't know that was you!!! I remember you from years ago!!! Those were the days!!! Recently found out about Terry Moore, sad to hear. Just came back a few months ago after being away for 16 years and I am having a blast. You know me, once a LeeCraft fan, always a LeeCraft fan!!!!...... ;)

Just made payment. I will send you a PM with my address. You have any other vintage tunnel stuff that I might be interested in? Send me a PM if you do. Thanks again. Great to hear from you.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ron it's yours,

Give me say 20.00 extra to cover shipping. If it is less I will reimburse you. I am at work today, but I am off tomorrow. It will ship out tomorrow.

Jose,

Wow, didn't know that was you!!! I remember you from years ago!!! Those were the days!!! Recently found out about Terry Moore, sad to hear. Just came back a few months ago after being away for 16 years and I am having a blast. You know me, once a LeeCraft fan, always a LeeCraft fan!!!!...... ;)

Just made payment. I will send you a PM with my address. You have any other vintage tunnel stuff that I might be interested in? Send me a PM if you do. Thanks again. Great to hear from you.
That's me we are still racing boats. We recently got Bob Davis to start racing again. Boat will go out tommorrow. I will send tracking number.

just hope he gets that hair out of his eyes :lol: :lol: :lol:

Dang Ron!!! You're starting to hoard Leecraft tunnels like Robin Hoards all of the KaBoom stuff...lol! :lol: :p ;)

And here's the real deal ready to make the trip to Ron. I hope you win many races with it.

JOSE

P1080011.JPGP1080010.JPGP1080012.JPG

Ron it's yours,

Jose,

That's me we are still racing boats. We recently got Bob Davis to start racing again. Boat will go out tommorrow. I will send tracking number.
Thanks Jose!!!! You be sure to tell Bob Davis I said hello and I look forward to seeing him at a race soon!!!!!

just hope he gets that hair out of his eyes :lol: :lol: :lol:
You are not going to forget that picture are you William?????........hahahaha. I'm beginning to think you printed out a copy to keep under your pillow at night!!!!........... ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

:lol: :lol: :lol: we need to print it out and put it up as a wanted poster for leecraft

Last edited by a moderator:
Dang Ron!!! You're starting to hoard Leecraft tunnels like Robin Hoards all of the KaBoom stuff...lol! :lol: :p ;)
Kent,

I've seen Robin's stash of K&B stuff. If I had all of the LeeCrafts ever made there is no way I could compete against that!!!!!!...........hahahaha..... ;)

:lol: :lol: :lol: we need to print it out and put it up as a wanted poster for leecraft

Hahahahaha..........yep. You can have them put it on the wall at the Post Office!!!!!...... ;) Don't make me call Carol and have you removed from her Christmas cookie delivery list!!!!!!...... ;) ;) ;)

Back