• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Lapcat I with K&B 3.5 and Futaba

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Foolwitools

Hi Guys!

I put together a Lapcat I for my 8yr old Grandson. It's been in the water 3 times, and the Grandboy would rather play video games.............. Oh well!!

Hull was a brand new kit. paint has a few tiny nicks from shop handling. I can send the leftover paint for touch-ups.......

Motor is a K&B 3.5 I bought used. Then I put a new Gold carb on it........ Very clean, not much time on it. Always run on 25%. Has an Octura 440/3 prop(I think) on an Octura all aluminum adjustable mount...........

Radio is a Futaba Attack III stick style, 2ch, 75 Mhz AM, Futaba 9302 steering servo, s-148 throttle servo, Sanyo 1100Mah ni-cad rx pack (TX has dry cell batts.) clean, solid installation with pull/pull cables........

Charge it, start it, throw it in...........

Looking for $250 plus shipping. I'll consider any serious offers........

I'll ship almost anywhere. last boat I shipped to Australia was over $60......

Pics on request...........

Bobthe Fool :blink:

Last edited by a moderator:
Due to the overwhelming response, I have to ask..............

Am I asking too much?? What would be a fair price??

Bob the Fool :blink:

Well Big Daddy just sold me a DPI hull with a 12mm 3.5 and Red carb with swerbos for $125. The olny difference I see is the brand of boat and less radio and prop. :huh:

Adam

I think its a fair price at 250, Figure price of everything is all you need to do.

Just need to wait for the perfect buyer is all.

i need to sell mine with that exact setup. it wont be ready until a month or two but i was hopeing to get the same $$ for mine.

Back