• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Lap Cat II

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey Mark, that was the only old hull I had. Hopefully Steven will get back with you to get the one he has. Good luck.

Hey Mark, that was the only old hull I had. Hopefully Steven will get back with you to get the one he has. Good luck.
Hey John thanks for replying back to me & yes steven & I already spoke & he hooked me up with the hull for same deal I've got a nice polished k&B 7.5cc I'm gonna mount on it after I clean it up once I receive it. Thanks John.

Awesome I appreciate it steve.
Thanks Steven for the deal on tunnel Hull I appreciate it.once I receive it this one is still pretty clean I think I'm just gonna clean it up once I receive it I've got a nice polished k&B 7.5cc that I rebuilt that I'm gonna mount it with an adjustable jack plate with that silver n black color scream on this hull that polished aluminum k&B gonna make that boat pop.thanks steve it was a pleasure doing business with ya. Thanks mark

Hey John thanks for replying back to me & yes steven & I already spoke & he hooked me up with the hull for same deal I've got a nice polished k&B 7.5cc I'm gonna mount on it after I clean it up once I receive it. Thanks John.
Awesome. Hope you enjoy it. Post a pic when you get everything mounted up. I saw another post with pics of your boats. Looks like lots of oldies and the one in the center of the tv looks a lot like the one I had. Awesome collection.

Awesome. Hope you enjoy it. Post a pic when you get everything mounted up. I saw another post with pics of your boats. Looks like lots of oldies and the one in the center of the tv looks a lot like the one I had. Awesome collection.
Thanks John I sure will man.the yellow & black one that is an 36" aeromarine tomcat hull with a k&B .82 13.3cc on it that I built & did a couple mods to.its a pretty wicked & stable hull.again thank you.

Heck it might of been yours John that idk but I got that hull off of ebay a while back.

Yep that was mine. Had a buddy that owned a body shop paint it to match the two tone color of my F150 FX4 that I owned a while back. Hope you enjoy and glad it's going to a good home.
100_2232.JPG
100_1772.JPG

Latest posts

Back